All member reviews for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Bundle of two older games is still great!

Parent of a 4, 7, and 8 year old Written bycrewsmom December 29, 2010
Adult Written byA Person With C... March 4, 2010

My kids don't like it but still like it!

The game is a good game for some but my kids say this game is "a bad use of time" On online gameplay I heard some people cussing but really that is it. Good game with lots of great things packed into it!
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete (and hard to beat) Saga

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a really old LEGO game compiling even older LEGO games about the Star Wars movies. I think it is the best game of 2007, but it is not without it's flaws. First of all, this is much harder than when I was 6 years old. Fine, that sounds ridiculous, but it is. They never hint you of anything to do in the puzzles, and I rage quit 50% of the time because it is downright unsolvable. Second, the graphics are Kumis for the eyes. I have it on the PS3, and somehow it STILL manages to look better than the Wii version (now, the Wii version's graphics must sound life scarring to you, do they not?). Each and ever pixel is entirely visible as if TT Games was like "Hey kids, we want to make you puke by showing you how we make these sprites!". Third, no online play on the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions anymore. I payed for a copy of this game twice the price just to access this feature, and ripped out all of my hair when I learned it was removed (still, none has grown back). Now, enough about my complaints that sound like they are coming from Hillary Clinton, onto content! Violence: All really cartoon. Punching, kicking, ray guns and of course Lightsabers, but nothing gory since all the characters are made of LEGO bricks. However, as these are recreations of the Star Wars saga there are on-screen deaths during the in game cut scenes, but again, there is no blood. It's completely made of LEGO, so do not expect graphic violent deaths or an abundance of outrageous gore.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteletubbiesbro4 September 16, 2016

Perfect for younger kids

I used to play this game every day when I was younger. The story follows the six movies and they get LEGO studs to use as currency.
Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots September 3, 2016

A really fun complex game

This ga,e is really fun. Once you get the hang of the controls, it's really easy. Some puzzles are hard. When you defeat someone, they turn into LEGO pieces.
Adult Written bynolanl1 August 2, 2016

Good start to first person shooter

Lego Star Wars TCS is an extremely fun game that is hard to master. It features free play, story mode, and more. Once playing you can shoot, (guided) or kill with light sabers. You have four hearts and unlimited deaths. It may sound to violent but it is good for ages 6+
Kid, 8 years old July 1, 2016

Don't hesitate!

I had this game growing up,when i saw that it was still on the market,i got it,same thing,no change it is co-op so me and friend played 4 hours straight do not hesitate to get this game
Kid, 7 years old February 21, 2016

Lego star wars

awesome! PLAY!`!!! a little bit violent.
Kid, 9 years old February 20, 2016

awesome

I think this game is appropriate for all ages. This game might be a bit violent but its not scary. Frustrating it can be, yes.I think its awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrank_Gone_Mad December 15, 2015

Meh

There are many games that beat this game. It isn't very entertaining, at least for me. I bought it for $30 a few years back, and sold it for about $2 recently. It is clean.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickemax July 25, 2015
Technically not violent (the characters are minifigures) no language (they don't talk) little humorous romance is implied between say padmé and anakin, but even little kids know what hearts in the eyes mean. Humor will appeal even to little kids. However the difficulty could frustrate some children
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T January 6, 2015

One of my favorite Star Wars games.

What's there to say, the violence is really tame. They're only Lego characters; when anyone takes a hit, they simply break apart to look like they need to be assembled. Kids see that all the time when they play with Legos! It's fun and family-friendly. The only con is that it could be frustrating to, say, play the level alongside a 5-year-old who doesn't know the difference between a remote and a Wii nunchuk. P.S. And yet...on the DS the levels are way too easy.
Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2014

A game for all ages

It deosent have any thing bad just a bit of violenc
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2014

5 not 8

Who ever said this is a bad game with cursing is a trolling teen. I assure you if there was an E 6+ thats what this would be.
Teen, 13 years old Written byScoobydoo2251 November 24, 2013

I give it 5 out of 5 stars!!! Awesome game!!!

The LEGO Star Wars game that I have right now is really challenging and fun! I love all the movies. Well, in 3 though, it's just so sad. But in the LEGO version, all LEGO Anakin does is grunt and yell at Padme´. It's a cool and awesome game!
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Exciting

Great game for LEGO and Star Wars lovers! Contains a long amount of gameplay and lots of levels and special mini-games to unlock! One of the best bits is unlocking all the characters and playing in 'Free Play' which is very fun! Some consumerism and very mild violence. Good message and great role models!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 October 2, 2013

I'm 15 and play this

My gosh it's so fun!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 8, 2013

Epic video game.

As a huge LEGO and Star Wars fan, this is an awesome video game. I love the graphics and the action. It is also easy to play (despite what CSM says).
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. John March 31, 2013

The Best Lego Game EVER!

This is great. Play it, Now. It's the best game I played until Halo 4, and Black Ops. It's for all ages anyway, even if I rated it 7 and up. All there is is violence. Which you either don't see it, or the guy just falls apart, and disappeers.
Kid, 7 years old November 25, 2012

A Good Game for Little Kids.

The reason I put it for 3+ is because there is not a lot of violence and when there is, it's not bad. I think it's fair for learning because you read messages.