All member reviews for LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game

Kid-friendly game interprets Star Wars with humor.

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written bysimbrat April 9, 2008

We Love it!

My husband and two sons (ages 8 and 5) play this game alot and they love it. I haven't played it much myself yet, but what little bit I have played I have enjoyed. It is very good for coordination for the kids and they love the games especially since it is Star Wars and Lego at the same time which are two of their most favorite things in the world.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008

Great for Star Wars fans

My kids are 4 and love this game ..... they are so into the Star Wars stuff and this is a great way for them to enjoy the "fighting" without all the violence and bloodshed usually associated with fighting games.
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2009

COOL!

I played this. IT'S GREAT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

LOL!

This game is funny. Star Wars fans and Lego fans should buy this game. It's really good. It's mostly like a good father and son type of game.

Adult Written byMi3 February 8, 2011

Adult Written bymemilroy April 9, 2008

a must for kids not old enough for the other star wars games

My 8 yr old son has been so excited about the Star Wars video games but we won't buy rated T games. This Star Wars Lego version is perfect. He has had so much fun being a part of the Star Wars story without the violence. I have watched him play and it is challenging and fun.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008

The Best Lego Video Game Ever!!!

At last Lego put on a good video game with Star Wars on it. I liked the game play and its 2- player mode. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game is the best LEGO video game since the LEGO Island games.

Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

LEGO STAR WARS

Thisi game is awesome
Parent of a 7, 9, and 11 year old Written byLibbyN April 9, 2008

Great pick for Star Wars fans with cautious parents

My young Star Wars fanatics love this game--even though they're not old enough to see the movies. Great cooperative game play, lots of action and compelling story lines.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Twinkster April 9, 2008

This game is awesome! There are so many characters you can be and so many courses you can play. It is very addicting. I played this with my friend all day and I am not a game freak. You can play as evil characters and good characters. This game is sweet! Stop reading this and go play it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfair reviewer September 15, 2011

Decent game for smaller fans

I got this when I was 8, and it was and is pretty decent, although scripted. This isnt bad, with not much violence. Not much enemies either. If your kid is 9 or younger buy this, if your kid is any older, buy star wars battlefront. Also, for parent who dont know this, if you have a wii, buy the gamecube version, because it's playable on the wii, and its a low price. just make sure to buy a memory card and controller first.
Adult Written bybrianlillie April 9, 2008

Great!

Fantastic game,fast moving,and you have really have to think. Great job by lego to transform a fighting movie O.K. for 8 year olds! But it still has cartoon violance. But over all... FANTASTIC!!!
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2011

star wars 1

i love blasting through the galaxy on this game and play as your favorite star wars person. from clones to droids