All member reviews for LittleBigPlanet 2

Fun platfomer has amazing creation mode.

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

Love it, positive messages and endless creativity!

Very good game! There are shooters, platformers, and lots of other things! A very good source to vent your creativity, and gameplay is endless! The logic tools seem complicated, but they aren't, after you get around the creator's learning curve. One of the best games of the year.
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2011

Little Blood Planet

The story mode is appropriat but online levels...lets just say that I love horror movies and some online levels scare me. Their is cussing, blood, and people can take photos of themselves unsensored. Immitations of horror games/movies like dead space, friday the thirteenth, and resident evil can be very realistic and can frighten the producers of the blair witch prodject (not recommended).The story mode is fun and a nice way to have fun. If your kids are under the age of 10 don`t let them play online levels without your approval. Thanks again for reading. Tobuscus228 out.
Teen, 13 years old Written byderzac May 14, 2011

great for all

its amazing for imaginative minds
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

very good game for kids

if want a good cartoon ish buliding game with a stronge online community then this is it but i would also recomend minecraft if u liked this
Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2015

This is a great game. There is not much violence, no drugs/drinking no sex, no profanity. This game is perfect for all ages!!
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2013

This is a Good game for 6 Year old's :)

I Own this game. It's really good for Kids that know how to use a Playstation. Which in my opinion I think that 6 Year old's are Good enough to play this.
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bykarimck March 18, 2013

LEARNING

Great Game--Hard to Control Contact with Strangers! Yikes!

We actually BOUGHT a PS3 just so we could buy this game! It is creative and fun, the graphics are wonderful, and our whole family enjoys it. My 9-year old daughter and her best friend both love it so we signed up for a Playstation Live account, too, so they could play together from their homes. Luckily, we have our PS3 set up in a main room of our home. I started noticing that the girls were playing some levels with strangers. I told my daughter that she is not allowed to tell anyone ANYTHING about herself or to "friend" anyone in the game that she doesn't know in person. Some "kids" are very persistent in asking questions and will send her friend requests repeatedly even though she always says no. One of these players even had the word "murder" in their gamer tag! I hope I'm overreacting! I wish I had seen a review like this before we agreed to let her have access to the virtual side of the game. The game itself really IS wonderful--VERY creative which I love. I just wish I knew how to keep my kids safe while allowing them to have fun with their friends!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySevares99 November 13, 2012

Meh

Just be wary of Online levles. The ERSB does not rate these and there can be T rated content on them.
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2011

Awsome Fun Game for the whole family.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpaceCore11 June 4, 2011

Good game! one of my favs.

This is an awesome game! I showed a 5 year old it and she loved it, She wants to play it all the time now. People can create bad stuff but if you see it press select and it will (most likely) be deleted. I see alot of levels were your supposed to kill a celebrity Dont play those, They get on the Cool Levels page alot. Otherwise good family game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFatasyfan09 March 12, 2011

A dream come true...

This is an amazing game. over 3 million levels.(online) Its an rpg, shooter, platformer, racing, sports, arcade and even a puzzle. Kids can use there imagination for ANYTHING here.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfastlane2 March 7, 2011

LBP 2 :) and:( .

i think it's fine because, i've played Little Big Planet 2, and little big planet, and both of them are fine but, you can log online and chat with other players who may be a threat.
Parent of a 7, 17, 17, and 17 year old Written bysunboy18 February 14, 2011

for everyone!!!!!

im 7 and i love it i got special edition and pre-order
Teen, 13 years old Written bytreybear13 February 8, 2011

i Love The LittleBigPlanet 2 lt's Easy To Play i Play All The Would All Day And I Created Game Levels lt's Fun
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2015

awesome game for kids

this game has awesome levels and cool online features, one of the best and fun games on ps3 that kids and teens will love
Adult Written byninjamanfist June 10, 2015

A star in the series!

The game is really great and innovative, although there are some content flaws, the game has no use of language but user generated content can contain language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySamantha8533 August 11, 2014

LOVE IT!!!!

GREAT GAME!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWarriorcat90377 June 29, 2014

Great!

This game is 100% safe. Great story line, fun to play, and creative. Younger kids and up can play this no worries. Just be careful when playing online (but that's just common sense)
Kid, 10 years old September 26, 2013

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!

This is a good game for players who are up to have a good laugh, great for young players. All i did was the amazing creation mode!
Kid, 11 years old September 15, 2013

awesome game! :)

For kids who has creative minds,Little big planet 2 is great!!!!!!!!!! Although,there is some violence in some levels . But otherwise,its a great game!!!!! :)