Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for LittleBigPlanet 2

Fun platfomer has amazing creation mode.

Adult Written byGeorge Robson March 2, 2016

Amazing game should be supplied to everyone!!

Parents need to know that this game has nothing bad at all. It has lots of creativity and is just amazing!!!
Adult Written byninjamanfist June 10, 2015

A star in the series!

The game is really great and innovative, although there are some content flaws, the game has no use of language but user generated content can contain language.

Ease of Play
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bykarimck March 18, 2013

Great Game--Hard to Control Contact with Strangers! Yikes!

We actually BOUGHT a PS3 just so we could buy this game! It is creative and fun, the graphics are wonderful, and our whole family enjoys it. My 9-year old daughter and her best friend both love it so we signed up for a Playstation Live account, too, so they could play together from their homes. Luckily, we have our PS3 set up in a main room of our home. I started noticing that the girls were playing some levels with strangers. I told my daughter that she is not allowed to tell anyone ANYTHING about herself or to "friend" anyone in the game that she doesn't know in person. Some "kids" are very persistent in asking questions and will send her friend requests repeatedly even though she always says no. One of these players even had the word "murder" in their gamer tag! I hope I'm overreacting! I wish I had seen a review like this before we agreed to let her have access to the virtual side of the game. The game itself really IS wonderful--VERY creative which I love. I just wish I knew how to keep my kids safe while allowing them to have fun with their friends!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byyuigy July 3, 2012

Best Game Ever

I thought it is one of the best games I have ever played! You learn stuff like intermediate physics, advanced logic, and trajectories. It is one of the most fun games. You can create your own levels! It is totally ok for kids 5 and up except for online play.

Adult Written bypositron01 February 28, 2012

One of the funnest games out there

A very fun game with cute character. A good storyline and awesome online features and gameplay. There may be some bad stuff someone has made but you can report that in the good grief section of the game, and M&M does act quickly to get it off. The physic in are great (you can really test Newtons 3 laws of motion in this game).Getting into the and, or, nor, Xor switches in create a level can be educational in learning what those switches do.

Adult Written bygow0304 June 22, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2

Very family- friendly game, with an adorable little character that you can customize and solve puzzles with.

Adult Written bydrummond.berman... February 16, 2011
It's the 2nd best game I have ever played.

Parent of a 7, 17, 17, and 17 year old Written bysunboy18 February 14, 2011

for everyone!!!!!

im 7 and i love it i got special edition and pre-order

Adult Written byCmaverickD January 21, 2011
I love it. It's really fun to play coop. It might be a bit to challenging for younger kids.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byHedgieguy11 January 20, 2011

BE CAREFUL

SAFETY IS A PROBLEM. USER CREATED CONTENT CAN BE M RATED. BE CAREFUL!

Privacy & Safety
Parent of a 8 year old Written bygo hannah banana January 20, 2011

Love it

i love this game it is so AWESOME I wish i had this for my Nintendo D.S.