All member reviews for LittleBigPlanet 2

Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 May 18, 2011

Fun, Cute, and Loveable

This is a fun, cute, and loveable game. I'm not a gamer but, it was even easy for me to learn how to play. This is a game that's great for all ages and if you are anything like my two brothers, its addictive. :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byderzac May 14, 2011

great for all

its amazing for imaginative minds
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

Love it, positive messages and endless creativity!

Very good game! There are shooters, platformers, and lots of other things! A very good source to vent your creativity, and gameplay is endless! The logic tools seem complicated, but they aren't, after you get around the creator's learning curve. One of the best games of the year.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpaceCore11 June 4, 2011

Good game! one of my favs.

This is an awesome game! I showed a 5 year old it and she loved it, She wants to play it all the time now. People can create bad stuff but if you see it press select and it will (most likely) be deleted. I see alot of levels were your supposed to kill a celebrity Dont play those, They get on the Cool Levels page alot. Otherwise good family game.
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2011

Play, Create and Share

This game is in no way violent. It deserves an Early Childhood. I think maybe because of the fact that you can makes some pretty violent games makes it an E. I rated it 8+ because it is VERY complicated when it comes to making Levels and especially games. This is actually one of my favourite games and I play it everyday. But not today because I am waiting for PSN to be back up :(
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2011

Awesome game!

Just give me it now, I want it soooooooo bad!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfastlane2 March 7, 2011

LBP 2 :) and:( .

i think it's fine because, i've played Little Big Planet 2, and little big planet, and both of them are fine but, you can log online and chat with other players who may be a threat.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFatasyfan09 March 12, 2011

A dream come true...

This is an amazing game. over 3 million levels.(online) Its an rpg, shooter, platformer, racing, sports, arcade and even a puzzle. Kids can use there imagination for ANYTHING here.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

very good game for kids

if want a good cartoon ish buliding game with a stronge online community then this is it but i would also recomend minecraft if u liked this
Teen, 14 years old Written bylibstudent2 February 28, 2011

little planent

I love the game its totally cool
Teen, 13 years old Written bytreybear13 February 8, 2011

i Love The LittleBigPlanet 2 lt's Easy To Play i Play All The Would All Day And I Created Game Levels lt's Fun
Teen, 15 years old Written byMysterious Stranger January 26, 2011

Epic...

This game defines innovation in game design, without having to add gore or major violence. LPB2 provides an expansive creation mode allowing you to create... well almost anything you can think of, if you have the patience and time and or imagination and creativity. For example you could make I don't know... a cow with rockets on it. The game never ends, there's always something new in LBP2
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

Good for all ages!

LOVE IT! BEST GAME EVER!
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2011

Little Blood Planet

The story mode is appropriat but online levels...lets just say that I love horror movies and some online levels scare me. Their is cussing, blood, and people can take photos of themselves unsensored. Immitations of horror games/movies like dead space, friday the thirteenth, and resident evil can be very realistic and can frighten the producers of the blair witch prodject (not recommended).The story mode is fun and a nice way to have fun. If your kids are under the age of 10 don`t let them play online levels without your approval. Thanks again for reading. Tobuscus228 out.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2011

Best PS3 kid game.

I love creating movies on this game! :) I love it but, my 5 year old cousin did not understand how to walk, move their hands or do anything. So I rate it 7+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypokekai September 1, 2011

A Platform for games

BEST GAME EVER!! IT not only releases your kids imagination, but is my favorite game in the whole world. It has the exact same awesome stuff from lbp1 but with 2x more stuff! I think its good for ages 5 - 105! Anyone can do it, its super easy! It has great graphics too! Theres perfect games of pong, pacman, and mario. 1000s of mario! If you can imagine something, someone probaly made it, if not YOU can do it too! in september there will/was a move pack that uses the the playstation move! You can do up to 4 players at once online and/or at home! Its the best game ever thought of, better than any game combined in my opinion. Its educational because you can get a carer in making games!
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2011

Awsome Fun Game for the whole family.

Teen, 13 years old Written byvampireknight023 January 25, 2011

wonderful and fun for kids of all ages

i love love loved the first one and the second one is even better i would get this game and play it all day long it would be hard for me to get off of it
Kid, 10 years old July 23, 2011

best game in history

my favorite game ever! you do anything build anything and play any thing .from movies to little big planet one levels (which i have) you can build watch and play anything you can think of p.s if you want to meet me on lbp2 my6 name is "captens".
Teen, 13 years old Written bySevares99 November 13, 2012

Meh

Just be wary of Online levles. The ERSB does not rate these and there can be T rated content on them.