All member reviews for LittleBigPlanet

Teen, 15 years old Written by9steve February 11, 2013

good

kids loved it.
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2011

7+.

My 5 year old cousin didn't get the controls but good game! :) LBP2 IS WAY BETTER THO.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Great PS3 game!

Great graphics! I thought Little Big Planet was extremely fun! The controls were a bit difficult to handle at first, but soon I got used to it. I would recommend this game for sure!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycod4fan January 16, 2011

the perfect game for all ages

this game is amazing nothing parents would find innapropite.[sorry for bad gramer] this game has different worlds that look amazing. the violence is minamal but nothing that wold frighten kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byslimshady24 January 2, 2011

A wonderful and revolutionary Platformer for all ages

I typically don't play the kinds of games but I must say this has made my top 10 list and is a definite must own for PS3 owners. If you need a game to play with a younger sibling or game to just make you laugh LittleBigPlanet is your best bet.
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

Great for everyone

Love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCorey_Faure August 21, 2010

I would reccomend this to anyone.

This is an absolute favorite of mine. LittleBigPlanet is a creative universe, full of wonder, especially on the top user created levels. I would advise that you watch out for the voice chat though, as users with headsets can talk to one another. But other than that, the levels are constantly moderated, and anything that would warrant a complaint from a parent is quickly taken down. The death sequences are "cartoony", so it's not really violent at all. It contains some slapstick humor too, as you can smack each other about with a frying pan in this game, but playfully.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCalvitor July 21, 2010

Really fun game

This game is really good for all ages and really fun. but you can get stuck in one place for a while.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnime_Stars January 7, 2014

Great game soiled by foul-mouthed people.

I started playing the first one when I was 7 years old, I'm now 12 and sincerely missing Little Big Planet. I still have the game, but I don't play it anymore because of the people that chat. Yeah, there's chat, and a pitiful excuse for sensors, but people find their way around it. I met friends who were children and are now almost adults. I played whimsical levels that sucked me in and music creating that intruiged me. But all of that is gone now. I even showed a friend LBP2, and they were unique. In a matter of a month, they became foul, rude, and removed me. I was hurt and lost a friend. I even started melting into other people's ways, I wanted to fit in! But I'm done. This game will change your children's minds and hearts because of desire to fit in. :( But I'll never forget Little Big Planet, I have some of my best memories there... :')
Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2013

LEARNING

Scary scenes not for very young children.

This is another EPIC game for the PS3. Perfect for people of any age if you have a creative mind. In this game, you can make your own levels and publish them online. However, some story levels are packed with scary situations. In one level, there are serpents rushing through tunnels that might scare young children. In the same level, you fight a corrupt sheriff who gets blown up by TNT at the end of the fight. No blood is shown. Another level called ''The Darkness'' is almost pitch-black. Plus, there are skeletons on walls and bats that suddenly attack you. The music is freaky and this level even scared me a bit. This game contains several scary scenes and bloodless cartoon violence, but it is otherwise suitable for all. However, parents need to watch out for bad content in online levels. Downloadable content is sometimes based on 17+ games like Metal Gear, but the levels are not that violent. In the Metal Gear Level Pack, your Sackperson (game character) gets a gun, but it fires harmless paint blobs and it doesn't cause any injury, it just covers the target with paint.
Kid, 9 years old July 4, 2012

LBP

It is great, but mostly the thing you should look forward to is the Safety and Language. It has online, so then it has cuss words and keep ur kidz safe, and it has violence that includes killing and some of the levels have "Poop" and "Pee." Plus: on some of the levels it has tragic music like for example: "Sinking titanic." Some people even make things that look like bleeding things.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2012

best game ever

what i think is that little big planet is a fun and puzzling game. some say it is bad and stupid but i think they are wrong. i think it is a great game to play
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2012

Any age

This game is a tricky platformer. Great game for people of any age. 1 of my fravorite game off all times its a must have game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperMrBowwow April 9, 2012

my three yr old cousin and my dad like this game

not anything wrong with LBP. there isn't anything innapropiet. it is pretty fun and creative
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

A little creepy but fun.

This game is decent. Not amazing though. If your child is at least 6, it should be fine. Some of the levels are a little scary. Some of the enemies are a little creepy and bizarre. It depends on the child, but some of the obstacles, like spikes might freak them out. If your child is 6 or older, or 5 if they can really handle it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilent-soldier87 August 14, 2011

Great Family Game

This is a great family game. If there is one thing wrong with it it has to be privacy. WARNING, user generated content may not be good for all ages. Over all GREAT GAME
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2011

Story= 8+ Online=10+

The story is o.k. for ages 8+ but the community levels can be very, very bad. Blood is easy to make by using "red paint spots". A god of war homage has a level were a blood covered wall comes towards you and can crush you. There is a huge amount of add-on content themed after other franchises; from god of war to metal gear solid (both rated M). However there are family friendly and educational gems hidden in the dirt.
Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2011

Little Big Planet Rocks!

It's a really fun game and there is absolutely nothing bad except maybe a tiny bit of violence but the way your person dies is like sonic pretty much it's not bloody or dramatic they just pop up in the air and fall down the only bad part is online interactions most people are nice pretty much everyone but I got a game with really bad people that did stuff I can't say on this website or ill be banned or something but it's a good game 7 8 yrs old
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2011

Great game to play

Good game but now I completed all levels and it is kind of boring waiting for new levels.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynorachic March 15, 2011

great for many ages

i love this game it is vary fun. if you can play anygame or move a controler. you can play this game it is alot of fun my 5 year old cosin loves it she askes to play it whenever she comes over when i babysit her