All member reviews for Madden NFL 07 (Wii version)

Great new control scheme puts you in the game.

Adult Written byrickyb25 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 20, 2012

Even better than the original version!

This was an amazing game! I'm so glad there is a Wii version! I bought the game for my Wii! I'm so happy I can go crazy!
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

it is a fun game forfootball fans
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2009

the best madden yet for all ages

man this rocks so much just put tony romo starting qb and your all setand oppisoly apostle has no fun how dare he thinks madden sucks he sucks but if you do not like football and hate it you do not suck just do not listen to him man football rocks well so long
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Excellent game for young to old football lovers

Wii controls are excellent. My 7 an 10 year old love the game and can operate it easily. Passing is very easy due to the Wii controller. Control scheme alone is worth upgrading. Very fun for football fans.

wowsers good stuff

i think that madden 07 is a fi game
Adult Written byhaloratedT April 9, 2008

Good rating

E is a good rating football is a sport not like you are going around shooting people.
Teen, 16 years old Written byApostle April 9, 2008

Terrible, just like the other Madden games.

This game is just as bad as any other Madden game. The new controls don't do anything, and I wouldn't waste my money on this one. If you are looking for good sports games, look at the baseball and soccer games since those are fun. Nothing morally speaking except for cheerleaders are poorly dressed, and there is also the occasional beer bottle in a fan's hand.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Thanks to the Wii controls this game is on eof the Wii's best