All member reviews for Madden NFL 07

Not much new, but sure to be a big hit with kids.

Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2009

i have this for a lot of syestems so eny meny miny here is the review for gamecupe it rocks any age that is all the time i have also the graphics for it on ps3 rock bye
Adult Written byjazzmaster13 February 15, 2009

A Realistic Portrayal Of The NFL

The latest installment of the very popular Madden series of football games is not much of an improvement of the previous titles in the series.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 20, 2012

Love it!

This is a very fun game for kids (and teens!) The levels are so cool! It has a lot of Ease of play as well!
Adult Written byluda-j123 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 31, 2012

For Tweens,Preteens,and Teens

It came out when i was 11.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytrevtenntitans April 9, 2008

The Team

I love this game but every1 is over rated my teams are Carolina (Steve Smith, D. Foster, J. Peppers, Jake D., and the rest of thier Defense.) Also my back-up team are the Chargers.(I have 2 letters for you LT, they also have Drew Brees, Shawn Merriamen he might have done steriods but who cares he came second for defense of player behind Jason Taylor of the Dolphins and the rest of thier defense.) I'm from Indiana so I have to say the Colts.( Peyton, Reggie, Marvin, Addi.) El Ronaldinho G. Kid #10
Adult Written byyessir1 April 9, 2008

i was disappointed

madden 07 on the new gaming systems xbox360 and ps3 was ultimately disappointing. first off the play calling is 3rd grade. i guess they liked blitz a lot to go back to something so old. this includes the little secret play to try an trick your opponent. second madden used to be a game where it took a lot of skill and mind power to play. to be considered one of the best you couldnt just pick up a controller you had to know how to read defenses and have an exceptional user. the user in the new system is horrible. to be good in this game all one has to do is pick a fast quarterback run around throw it and hope it s caught. whoever made these decisions to change madden set us back about 4 yrs. besides from the graphics the game is not that great. madden wont be the first game everyone goes and buys now. i guess i can always look forward to the new tiger woods.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoejohnson83bmw April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byecw21 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byJustjr92 April 9, 2008

Pure Fun

Tons of Fun!!
Adult Written byfigueroa April 9, 2008

football season is hear

Do you play madden 07 is an addicing. fun to play I like to play as patriots. They are a five stare time and they are my favorite team in NFL.I also like this game because I can pick a team I wont to play I like to pick one or two stare teams so it is easer. this game is fun for kids and adults. This game is rated e for everyone. If you like football I would recommend tis game.