All member reviews for Manhunt 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byLanmola November 16, 2011

NEVER PLAY THIS!

Sorry, I meant PERFECT FOR YOUR THREE YEAR OLD KID!!!!!!!! I must say, the day me and my cousin discoverd that the rating of the game was changed from AO to M, was like the worst day of my life! Not becouse of our sake, but for the sake of all children and even teens around the world. I never play AO rated games but my cousin does, and he told me that this game should have gotten EVEN HIGHER RATING! We both played "Manhunt 1" and we didn't like it so much. Cousin says that this game is better than the first game, but that you need to be made of iron to resist the urge to vomit at some scenes. I don't know if he exaggerated a bit there, but there's one thing I DO know:EVEN IF YOU SURVIVED TO WATCH SEX SCENES AS A KID YOUR'E STILL NOT READY FOR THIS!(There I exaggerated a bit)
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeone123 July 10, 2010

Perfect For 17+.

This is a very brutal game and is not meant for people under 17+. The one thing I really don't like about this game is that you can pretty much do anything to anyone, such as smashing glass and slitting other peoples necks with it. It is a very intense game. Also there is quite a bit of sexuality, as well language, including the word F***, S***, Bl0w J0b, Pu$$y, and B*****. Including the Rating Changed to AO later after development.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2010

Not for anyone.

This game WAS rated A.O. for Adults Only! No joke. Unfortunately,though,Rockstar Games EDITED the game to make it just barely within the limits of M for Mature. NEVER play this!
Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2011

there is gory kills and it grosses me out.I know it sounds like my parents are behind my but its true.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 29, 2011

Still no change from the first game.

Leo kasper and danny(i forgot his surname) are now the killers of the game though nothing too over the top.i play it when i was 10 and i let my brother(7 at that time) play it sometimes and he didnt get violent so its ok for 7 and up.i played it 5-7 times a week at that time and i still play it now bcuz its so awesome you can play it 8 hours on end and you cant put it down.not educational and no positive stuff,but not bad either.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

Really creepy, but fun

it think that evryone should play it. Okay, so maybe the BDSM stip club thing was disgusting, but grow some courage. You need to show your kids that under some instances, you need to do what is wrong to do right P.S Danny and Leo are carzy, so canyou blame them?
Teen, 16 years old Written byrudy1212 December 22, 2011

manhunt 2 review

this game contains strong sexual content, drug use, stong language, intense grusome brutal bloody violence, gore and exacutions throughout. no one under 17 should play this game. im gonna be honest i love manhunt but the first is better. this one has a good story, the gameplay is the same as the first which is okay, and the sound is good too. the graphics did not improve and when the exacutions are performed it is all blurry. i guess this is rockstar censoring it, but dont worry you stiil know what is happening it is just not as clear. overall grade 7.5 out of 10
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2011

Adults only.

Not for kids, Similar to saw 3d There is no "no kids" rating except for maker but for ages 18-19+
Teen, 13 years old Written byEbay-Sniper January 19, 2010

I would never even want to play a game like this. Killing for no reason i read about this game in a parent caution letter and from what i heard it should be rated AO so if your kid asked for this game and thats why your reading this I think hands down NO! should be the answer. P.S. this is the kind of games that makes kids think that a human life is worthless and can be taken and you will still sleep like a baby and not being in death row
Teen, 15 years old Written bySteinbolt April 9, 2008

Unbelieveable

Even worse than first part... Even more boring and disgusting. Don't forget to wash your hands after playing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009

what the kulselh

this is the modt violent game in the world i am serious

oh my g*d

whoa...i uh ...kinda ...HATE ROCK STAR GAMES bacause the know kids will see this and they are going to do terrible things to little boys and girls.can you imagine a 6year old seeing this?
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattias July 17, 2009

DUM GAME!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game should be illegal in some country's! all you do is go around a laboratory and kill people with any weapon you can think of, and walk around strip bars!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybuntyp89 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byThe Fury April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byxaxion April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2012

ALMOST RATED AO

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 24, 2009

The violence is not as bloody as in the first game. The executions are harder to see. However, the game is still pretty mature because there are plenty of sexual references and profanity. It's also not as good as the first game, but it is still great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAjboi89 June 15, 2009

Awful

You start out as a man who's brain has been ruined by a lab experiment. You developed schizophrenia while being tested on. A huge storm knocks out the power in the massive testing facility, and you have the chance to get out, but you have to kill for it. And you aren't the only one. TONS and tons of other poor mentally ill people are tortured and kept in 8 foot by 8 foot cells and escape and fight the guards with blood and weapons to the death. I've only played 10 minutes, but what I saw I regretted seeing. Please, if you love your children, don't let them even see IMAGES of this game. This game is NOT a matter of being mature when you play it, it's just a gruesome, disturbing, sickening game.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

what the??!!!

umm, wasnt this rated AO!!!!?????