All member reviews for Manhunt 2

Teen, 15 years old Written bybuntyp89 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bycyborgninja06 April 9, 2008

MAnHunt... Or a Simple way to Grab American Kids into Violence?

Ok, Nintendo is usualy good with "kid" games, but NOW i'm thinking OTHERWISE! Beetween violence, gore, just plain DISCUSTING other stuff.... This game should be AO (Adults Only) Rating!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywii April 9, 2008

weird

it is weird how this game got two more stars than the first
Teen, 13 years old Written bycamishio April 9, 2008

Wow

This is the only time I'm going to say this, but...Jack Thompson...go get 'em! I seriously want Rockstar games sued. It's disgusting that this filth is even allowed in the US or anywhere for the matter. By far this is the most grueling, sick game ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLostBrain4 April 9, 2008

Dead rising with humans instead of zombies

I really don't care about how gory a game is as long as your killing zombies or some alien. (Strogg,Covenant,Headgrabs,zombies) Seen it all. I played this game. It was alright but it was way to over the top. WAAAYYYY!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Ugh...

I haven't played this yet, but I've played the first Manhunt. The first Manhunt wasn't that great at all, so I really don't plan on playing this. And of course this game is controversial, but it depends who is STUPID enough to take this seriously. I'm not gonna buy this, but it would be fun to play on Wii. If you don't like gore, or if you have no role model in life and have to mimic a violent game/are dumb, then don't play it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySteinbolt April 9, 2008

Unbelieveable

Even worse than first part... Even more boring and disgusting. Don't forget to wash your hands after playing.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byFYSeaking April 9, 2008

This is just a little note for the Wii version

This game stinks. Sure you play a killer but on a survial sense. While reading the reviews on here I understand this game is not for kids. but really cuz you make the motions makes it worse. come on now its like pressing buttons on lets say GOD of WAR. Plus I really dont think that going up on the wiimote is really going to instate that I can in real life. Last note, If your a teen is a fan of butt games, dont get this one