All member reviews for Manhunt

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

i hate this game

this game is horrible! im never going to play it! its just stupid! i dont get the point of it
Teen, 14 years old Written byjcdizz April 9, 2008

Life Changing and Traumatizing

I once tried playing this as an experiment but I never even made it past the first guy your supposed to kill. Ideally whoever made this designed it to be all about Kill, Murder, Kill, Assasinate, Kill, Get Rid Of, and....oh, did i mention Kill. To make my point even more proven the first time you start the game the game advises you to "Close the curtains, shut off the lights, lock the door, and get ready to Kill!" It even goes as far as checking your screen and telling you to adjust the darkness to make the game as gory and suspensful as can be. Not only do you kill, but people dont realize that WHO you kill. I've heard from other friends of mine who have played it, as well as did a little reasearch, that not only do you kill gang-members and thugs, but also going as far as killing mental patients at an asylum. Imagine the fear that could be struck into the minds of any kid playing this! The screams of your crazed victims is enough to want to make you check into your own asylum. Not to mention the character does not hesitate to be 'creative' in his killing. This game is only for those with steel hearts...literally. Show a 40-year old man and he can easily get a heart attack from the gore of this game
Teen, 16 years old Written bygratefuldeadfan November 16, 2010

good game for older kids

This game is definitely not for children, but if you're 17 or older this game is SICK.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytruth of games March 23, 2015

should NOT exist

blood gore gore blood gore gore oh and did i say gore this game shouldnt exist if it must exist it should be AO rating it is one of the most...just dont buy this for kids EVER no matter how mature they are this is worse than dead space and lets slit throats combind BUY IT THEN BURN IT
Teen, 13 years old Written bydiamondlordnc2 October 23, 2014

Extreme Blood,Violence and Gore, Not for kids

Manhunt is extremely violence so it is NOT for kids anyways. The kills in this game is bloody and super violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 7, 2014

The Goreist most frightful disturbing game in the makeing

Who ever made this had a lot of mental problems its like watching a snuff film and the main guys problem is he LOVES! snuff films the bosses are disturbing like pigsy! please whoever has the guts to play this good luck ive seen people play on youtube its really well made I think someone will enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2014

I LOVE THIS GAME!

as an 11 year old this game is disturbing, dark, twisted, messed up, gory and amazingly fun! If your kid has the stomach for it, it is a must have!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2014

Gore feast.

Let me just sum up this game in a sentence. Bloody, graphic, gritty, mature, psychologically damaging and poor graphics
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2014

Manhunt: Fun but Incredibly Violent

Manhunt is a game about a man named James Earl Cash, who was on death row for 3 years before he was finally killed. Later on, we find out he was sedated, and he is really still alive. The city is filled with gangs who are trying to kill Cash. Throughout the game, you have to kill the gang members of the gangs with various weapons. This can get incredibly gruesome. You start out by suffocating a man with a plastic bag. After that, it just gets crazy. Stabbing people with glass shards, choking people, batting people's heads off, cutting people in half with chainsaws. A mature and mentally stable 14 year old could play this game. This game is, still, nowhere near as violent as Manhunt 2.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

NOT FOR ANYONE OF ANY AGE!

Okay lets get this straight. This is NOT A GAME FOR KID'S (AND ADULTS TOO) OF ANY AGE! If you're kids play M rated games, NEVER EVER let them play this. It's even more violent than the Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty series. Bad choice for violent kids, they'll find out ways to kill people.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2013

The go

Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 29, 2013

Awfully disturbing.....But good for ADULTS!!!!

If you have ever read any of my reviews you know that I am fair with my ratings I do not usually go over 14 because so far the games I have already reviewed are not that bad.... This one however is just sadistic, evil, gruesome,gory, and makes my stomach turn at the thought of it. Horrid game that should be only played by adults...and yes this is coming from a thirteen year old, If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Graphic Violence, Disturbing Images, Pervasive Language, and Drug Use
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2013

bad

I have never played but I've seen trailers the only thing u do is kill kill and kill everybody
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2013

No Just No

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU PLAY THIS SHIZZLE!
Kid, 9 years old January 13, 2013

Its horrible,bloddy and more!

HORRIBLE KILLING GAME!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykiller425 December 2, 2012

This game is MESSED UP

OH MY GOD. This game is messed up. Not as much as manhunt 2 though, which has actually made me nauseous (and I don't normally get queasy at blood and gore). Firstly, you happen to be a serial killer who was put to death but revived by some sick f*** to star in some kind of TV show where all you do is continuously kill people. Eventually you find the guy who brought you back and you slice a huge chunk out of him though, so I guess that's one less moron to deal with. But there is also NONSTOP USES OF F***. This is astonishing, even for Rockstar Games. Apparently, the development of this game almost caused a Rockstar Games mutiny. The SECOND one had to be CENSORED TO BE RELEASED. THAT HAS ONLY HAPPENED TO ONE OTHER GAME! (because of violence that is) The point is, don't play this if you are a child or if you are squeamish in any way.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPart IV August 15, 2012

One word for this game "WHY"

Teen, 14 years old Written byPART III August 15, 2012

Sick is what I have to say about this game

Dark ,Gruesome, twisted, and messed up, is what I think of when people say the word manhunt. This is not for anyone under or over 18, I regret playing it and I seriously recommend to parents that this isn't for anyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPart II August 15, 2012

Very gory

There is no positive role models, The game has very brutal realistic violence, graphic murders, blood, violence, torture, everything not for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannequin July 6, 2012