All member reviews for Manhunt

Incredibly gruesome -- not for kids of any age.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 13 years old Written bymannequin July 6, 2012

yikes

Horrid game. Very gory.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

NOT FOR ANYONE OF ANY AGE!

Okay lets get this straight. This is NOT A GAME FOR KID'S (AND ADULTS TOO) OF ANY AGE! If you're kids play M rated games, NEVER EVER let them play this. It's even more violent than the Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty series. Bad choice for violent kids, they'll find out ways to kill people.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2013

The go

Teen, 13 years old Written bykiller425 December 2, 2012

This game is MESSED UP

OH MY GOD. This game is messed up. Not as much as manhunt 2 though, which has actually made me nauseous (and I don't normally get queasy at blood and gore). Firstly, you happen to be a serial killer who was put to death but revived by some sick f*** to star in some kind of TV show where all you do is continuously kill people. Eventually you find the guy who brought you back and you slice a huge chunk out of him though, so I guess that's one less moron to deal with. But there is also NONSTOP USES OF F***. This is astonishing, even for Rockstar Games. Apparently, the development of this game almost caused a Rockstar Games mutiny. The SECOND one had to be CENSORED TO BE RELEASED. THAT HAS ONLY HAPPENED TO ONE OTHER GAME! (because of violence that is) The point is, don't play this if you are a child or if you are squeamish in any way.
Parent Written byRun boy run. August 15, 2012

ATTENTION PARENTS!

This game is sick and messed up on every level! it rewards you for horrific murder, it is inappropriate for all ages. Theres swearing, gore, and nothing but grotesqe carnage.
Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2012

Holy crap, not for younger kids.

Holy crap! This game is not good for sensitive kids or younger ones. I think this would be okay for teens and some tweens. There is a gameplay that Rockstar Games recorded and it's "Manhunt Brutal Deaths". The video shows the killer using a chainsaw and used it on some ones stomach and his guts literally go dropping and flying everywhere. It's pretty graphic and nasty. I have this game and I am 12, I probably will regret it soon. There is strong language (Kill the stupid F**k), S**t, D**n, A**, H**l and ALOT more. Also language like coward, stupid, do***ebag, and pi**ed stuff like that. This game is more groose than anything. I like it but it's disturbing and yucky, and the language is high.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 29, 2013

Awfully disturbing.....But good for ADULTS!!!!

If you have ever read any of my reviews you know that I am fair with my ratings I do not usually go over 14 because so far the games I have already reviewed are not that bad.... This one however is just sadistic, evil, gruesome,gory, and makes my stomach turn at the thought of it. Horrid game that should be only played by adults...and yes this is coming from a thirteen year old, If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Graphic Violence, Disturbing Images, Pervasive Language, and Drug Use
Adult Written byTim Rawlinson February 11, 2013

Worst game on PS2

Aside from the over hyped nature of the content of this game, the game is boring repetitive and not that good. The game also ends with you killing a guy who escaped from a mental hospital and wears a pigs head on his head. This creates negativity towards people with mental problems and the fact Rockstar feature a mental asylum in Bully ( another title) referring back to this game just proves what callous people they are. Grand Theft Auto is fun because it's free roaming. Yes it's violent but at least you don't feel like you are stuck in a boring go one way narrative that repeats it's self and the controls suck!
Kid, 9 years old January 13, 2013

Its horrible,bloddy and more!

HORRIBLE KILLING GAME!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPart II August 15, 2012

Very gory

There is no positive role models, The game has very brutal realistic violence, graphic murders, blood, violence, torture, everything not for kids
Teen, 16 years old Written bycyborgninja06 April 9, 2008

Best game ever

this is one of my favorite games
Adult Written byWiseguy897 February 18, 2015

Good game

Teen, 13 years old Written bydiamondlordnc2 October 23, 2014

Extreme Blood,Violence and Gore, Not for kids

Manhunt is extremely violence so it is NOT for kids anyways. The kills in this game is bloody and super violence.
Parent Written byMr. Adult October 10, 2014

This is good

any kid should be able to play this game because its not violent don't listen to any other adults my kid played this game and only bombed 8 airports killed 2,000 people not bad I say
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 7, 2014

The Goreist most frightful disturbing game in the makeing

Who ever made this had a lot of mental problems its like watching a snuff film and the main guys problem is he LOVES! snuff films the bosses are disturbing like pigsy! please whoever has the guts to play this good luck ive seen people play on youtube its really well made I think someone will enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2014

I LOVE THIS GAME!

as an 11 year old this game is disturbing, dark, twisted, messed up, gory and amazingly fun! If your kid has the stomach for it, it is a must have!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2014

Gore feast.

Let me just sum up this game in a sentence. Bloody, graphic, gritty, mature, psychologically damaging and poor graphics
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2014

Manhunt: Fun but Incredibly Violent

Manhunt is a game about a man named James Earl Cash, who was on death row for 3 years before he was finally killed. Later on, we find out he was sedated, and he is really still alive. The city is filled with gangs who are trying to kill Cash. Throughout the game, you have to kill the gang members of the gangs with various weapons. This can get incredibly gruesome. You start out by suffocating a man with a plastic bag. After that, it just gets crazy. Stabbing people with glass shards, choking people, batting people's heads off, cutting people in half with chainsaws. A mature and mentally stable 14 year old could play this game. This game is, still, nowhere near as violent as Manhunt 2.
Parent Written byConcernedParent42 February 11, 2014

A fun, educational journey for all ages

Manhunt is not as bad as everyone says. For example, the game teaches the worth of friendship and having fun. The main character may be a bit of a rascal, but he does it because he enjoys it so that's what matters. All in all, I gave this game to my five year old nephew because for him to play on his old PS2. Safe to say, he loved it! I recommend it!
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2013

No Just No

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU PLAY THIS SHIZZLE!