All member reviews for Mario Kart Wii

Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

buy the wii one not the ds one

i got the game for my wii and ds i never played the ds one and ended up selling it but i loved the wii one i loved the motion in the game i wish a mario kart wii 2 would come out buy it now
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

Awesome Game!!

This is a really great game filled with all sorts of action. It takes a little while before you become a pro but now I get 1st every time!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperPrincessPeach72 March 12, 2010

This is a great game. It has tons of characters you can play as and lots of great tracks. My favorite part is that you can race others around the world with Nintendo WFC (which is 100% safe). Totally worth the money. ;)
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2010

Great Game!

Awesome Game!
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

Fun, Violent at times, But HARD TO PLAY

My family had this and we borrowed it for a whole month and none of us could figure it out! It was SO hard. When you crash, it's sorta violent, but nothing too awful. Just remember it's SUPER hard to play when you buy it. It takes skill.
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2015

Favorite Game Ever!

I got his game with my brand new Wii for my 4th birthday. I was so excited! I was in awe! The game was awesome and easy to play. And I was only 4! This is the best family video game in the history of video games!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Cute

Great game. Some frightening stuff!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 13, 2014

A great installment to the Mario Kart Franchise!

Should defintly not be overlooked. And the motion controls are NOT bad. Some people don't like this game because of the motion controls. But they work, and the game is fun, and thats what matters.
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2014

Best racing game on the Wii !

This game has nothing bad in it , except the power ups maybe. You can also play online with other players but you can't really chat with them , only race them so that's fine . This game is easy to play , and even easier with the Mario Kart steering wheel
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

Great Mario Kart, fun for everyone!

Now this is one fun Nintendo game. With a great steering wheel, fun gameplay and good graphics, this mario kart is a blast to play with the whole family!
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2014

Very good Wii game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

This game is FUN!

I LOVE Mario Kart Wii. It's fun, the graphics are cool, and it is just awesome. How can you not like it?
Teen, 13 years old Written bynunnun November 16, 2013

GOOD RACING GAME

A nice racing game if you want to play alone or with your family!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2013

Awesome, But Addicting.

The controls are fairly easy. It is harder to catch on for little kids, but i am 11. i played this for the first time, and i thought it was pretty easy. the only thing is that it is very hard to stop playing, almost addicting. i have rented four times in the last month, one day rentals. My little sister, aged 9, was so frustrated she threw the remote at me, but once she got it she LOVED IT! she doesn't like when i beat her, even though i am two years older. WARNING: sibling competition might be an issue.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 8, 2013

CSM is right. This game is hard to put down.

Super-addicting video game. I don't mean to brag, but i'm a pro at it. Once I start playing Mario Kart Wii, I get super addicted. I agree with you, CSM.
Teen, 13 years old Written by18nicholsonk April 24, 2013

Mario Kart Wii Review

The newest version of the Mario Kart came out on April 27, 2008. This new form of one of Nintendo’s most popular games has many unique editions and is for the Wii which gave the game a great addition. Mario Kart is a series video games developed and published by Nintendo. They are a series of derivatives from its original Mario franchise. The first in the series, Super Mario Kart, was created in 1992 and the popularity and enjoyment of this game has never gone down. The games are sequences of go-kart and motor bike racing style games. The foremost objective is to win races on several courses, but you want to unlock all of the characters and maps, too. The newest edition is made for the Wii which is a motion based console, so in the newest version you turn the remote side to side rather than using a genuine controller. This game is very enjoyable and I have never gotten bored of it. It is great for playing with your friends or family. The game creates a perfect mix of both competitiveness and enjoyment granting you with maximum pleasure. This game has never gotten old, and that is why I love it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 19, 2013

This videogame is cartoonish

Enjoyable and fresh racing for the whole family. Want to know how? Here's how: Twenty-five playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Dry Bones, Koopa Troopa, Wario, Waluigi, Dry Bowser, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Funky Kong, King Boo, Rosalina and your Mii. You can choose a go-kart or a motorcycle. Note: If you play as Peach, Daisy or Rosalina and if you chose a motorcycle for a vechile, instead of dresses, they wear tight white jumpsuits with stripes running down the sides (stripes are the same color as their dresses), gloves and boots (same color as their dresses). Very cartoonish. Miis can wear clothes that somewhat resemble NASCAR racing clothes or blue overalls and shirts that the colors are the same as the Mii's favorite color when you make it in the Mii channel on the Wii. REALLY, REALLY AWESOME VIDEOGAME!!!!! Two words: Play this!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2013

LEARNING

Luv Luv Luv This Game Totally Addictive!!!

Once you start playing, you really get pulled in and won't want to put the console down! Its not really violent, the only thing is an occasional car crash with fake fire and falling down out of the sky. Hope it helps!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Family fun.

Now THIS is a great game! Perfect tracks,great CGI,ect.I recommend this to gamers anywhere and everywhere.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

a racing game that will never ever get old

the controls are pretty easy to get used to even for beginners although some of the tracks might be hard for younger gamers