All member reviews for Mario Kart Wii

Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2011

AWESOME!

This is my favorite game!!!!! Its fun for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written bywwedivalita February 2, 2011

Kids get addicted,trust me I know

Ok my stepbrother started playing this..... Now he's one wore addicted. He crys if he doesn't get to play it. When they're over only HE barely eats saying I wanna ply Wii and MARIO KART!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoeluver January 10, 2011

good but not always enjoyable for the younger

LoVe It!!!!! fun to play even though im not very good at it.Some younger children get upset when they do horrid.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2010

one of the best

grreat fun everyone in the family loves it
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2010

Realistic driving experience for Mario fans!

Very addicting! Once you pick it up, you might not be able to put it down. Take a break from all the Super Mario action and just drive in this epic racing game! Oh wait, this isn't just a walk in the park kind of game. It is a combat racing game where you shoot stuff at your rival racers to try to get to the finish line first. The controls are very simple. Although younger kids might find it a bit hard to steer without crashing.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2010

M.K.I.P Mario Kart Is Perfect!!

I love mario kart in fact IM A PRO AT IT!! i used to stink now im always winning!! it rules sooo much!!! i just adore it alot!!! its very fun!! i love to race my friends and everything!! i only hav 3 more characters to unlock!!! its super simple once u get the hang of it!!
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2009

The best game for the wii, EVER!

The game is a bit hard once you get it but after you've played it a while you get used to it. My favorite bike is the spear and my favorite kart is the offroader. You can also play for up to four players! Superb 5/5! This is the only Mario franchise game a play though.
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2009

BEST GAME! ALL AGES

Mario Kart Wii is an amazing game. I always look forward to playing it because there are many different playing options and it is a very real car-driving situation. I love choosing characters and karts and then cups and/ or battles!!! I think anyone would love this game 6 and up. A MUST HAVE!!

Original's better.

Well, I really can't say that this wasn't good. It was amazing...but I feel that the original on Super Nintendo was better...the Wii wheel however is pretty sweet!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

real real fun!

it real good but i donot hav the wiiwheel so i have to use the cruddy wiimote??!!??
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

good

the origanal is more worth buying and so is the second one but this one is sort of a drad and for some kids frustrating
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 8, 2013

CSM is right. This game is hard to put down.

Super-addicting video game. I don't mean to brag, but i'm a pro at it. Once I start playing Mario Kart Wii, I get super addicted. I agree with you, CSM.
Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2012

A Racing Masterpiece

Review by rsm2.One of the best games I've ever played.You can race your way through tons of great courses, throwing objects at your opponents as you go. You can play with people around the world in worldwide play, but your privacy is protected. Achievements and trophies can be earned, and the game itself is easy to learn. All in All, a racing masterpiece!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach January 17, 2011

Fun game

My friend has it and we always play! We need to find out how to get mirror. We also wish there was an easier way to get Daisy
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2009

MARIO GAMES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is awesomeness because you feel like you're really driving and it's real simulation.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009

Challenging and addictinve, this a must have for all Wii oners. Really frustrating, but that's what makes it so enjoyble!
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2009

A perfect all-age game!

This game is one of my top 5 favorite wii games!!! i completely agree with common sense because kids under 6 might have difficulty controlling the kart. other than that, it's fun, addicting and EXCELLENT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

a racing game that will never ever get old

the controls are pretty easy to get used to even for beginners although some of the tracks might be hard for younger gamers
Teen, 13 years old Written bySovaso March 3, 2012

One of the Best Installments in the Mario Kart Series

I've always loved Mario Kart and this is one of the best installments! I love using the Wii Wheel to turn and do tricks. It teaches kids about the road. However, the WI-FI is amazing but if kids use their real names as their License name then that can become an issue. Also a few female drivers (Peach, Daisy, ect.) wear somewhat tight outfits but nothing terribly bad. Mild violence occurs such as explosions and spinouts. Lastly, parts of the game can be frustrating because getting new characters can be difficult. The Grand Prix can also be frustrating. Just remember when playing the Grand Prix, 50cc is for beggining players, 100cc is for the intermediate players,and 150cc is for advanced players. The graphics are amazing and its AWESOME USING WI-FI! It also uses the Wii software VERY well. Overall 9.5/10! It's great!
Teen, 16 years old Written bypiebloxxerpie June 25, 2011

Awesome Driving Games

helps if you want to slightly improve driving skills.