All member reviews for Mario Kart Wii

Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2012

A Racing Masterpiece

Review by rsm2.One of the best games I've ever played.You can race your way through tons of great courses, throwing objects at your opponents as you go. You can play with people around the world in worldwide play, but your privacy is protected. Achievements and trophies can be earned, and the game itself is easy to learn. All in All, a racing masterpiece!
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2012

Hard

great party game but very very very hard and frustrating
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2012

Fun and tip.

To unlock Mirror Mode, get first place on every cup in 150cc.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Best on the wii

Best racing game for your money on the wii.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymt0916 May 6, 2012

Absolute Five Stars! Recommended!

It's really kid-friendly, no gore. It can be addicting, so parents always limit your child use, so it won't effect with school. It's a really good game, sometimes addicting and I recommend it for anybody who loves racing games. This game reminds me of Lego Racers, a game I used to play when I was younger.
Teen, 16 years old Written bythe r April 11, 2012

Looks Can Be Decieving

Mario Kart may be wrapped in a child-friendly shell but it has a level of violence. There is animal abuse in the form of using tortoise-shells as weapons, and the animations of death by drowning or lava will be disturbing to younger children. There are also major concerns as to the safety of playing this online as bad language, racists and giving away personal information are all visible threats. There is consumerism in the way that this is the 6th title in an ongoing marketing spin-off.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySovaso March 3, 2012

One of the Best Installments in the Mario Kart Series

I've always loved Mario Kart and this is one of the best installments! I love using the Wii Wheel to turn and do tricks. It teaches kids about the road. However, the WI-FI is amazing but if kids use their real names as their License name then that can become an issue. Also a few female drivers (Peach, Daisy, ect.) wear somewhat tight outfits but nothing terribly bad. Mild violence occurs such as explosions and spinouts. Lastly, parts of the game can be frustrating because getting new characters can be difficult. The Grand Prix can also be frustrating. Just remember when playing the Grand Prix, 50cc is for beggining players, 100cc is for the intermediate players,and 150cc is for advanced players. The graphics are amazing and its AWESOME USING WI-FI! It also uses the Wii software VERY well. Overall 9.5/10! It's great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLegend736 February 23, 2012

Loads of fun!

One one of my favorite games for Nintendos home console.A 100% must buy.The online multiplayer rocks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 14, 2012

LEARNING

I LOVE this game

I LOVE this game, it is fun and challenging nothing parents should be concerned about. It's my number 2 game of all time. Gamers know that girls generally don't play games but this is a great party game that brings guys and girls into the world of gaming.
Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2011

Mario Kart Wii

I think this can be fun for the whole family. Familys should know it can be a little educational to kids by teaching them how to drive Wii style. Think about the items and how it can be violence-ish. I recomend it for ages 6+.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2011

a perfecto mario racing wii game

One of the best Mario Wii games I've played. A very fun game with very easy controls to conquer for decent racing under the sea or on fresh land. The game is dynamic with its wi-fi, and the tracks are fun to race on, which makes for a very family-friendly game only violent with some playful Mario items, along with some weird glitches.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrieona September 11, 2011

Good time sink. Can be frustrating in the later levels

This is a fun game that you can easily wind up wasting lots of time on. Playing over Wi-Fi is fun, and you can't communicate with others so there is no worrying about privacy. Some of the later levels (as well as playing over Wi-Fi) can be frustrating for new or younger players, but there are not missions or anything you are pressured to complete so it is easy enough to move on and do something else.
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2011

Epic game.

This is probably one of the best Wii games around. It's part of the (epic) Mario branding, and is a hard-to-put-down game. Whenever i or my sister play the Wii, we play this game. Epic.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

fun and great for little kids

great game
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2011

AWESOME!

This is my favorite game!!!!! Its fun for all ages!
Teen, 16 years old Written bypiebloxxerpie June 25, 2011

Awesome Driving Games

helps if you want to slightly improve driving skills.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

Family Fun

I only rated this ON for 5+ because that's when they can really actually start playing it right, like my six year old brother. Any age can play, because little kids (like my three year old sis) don't really notice if they lose and think they were playing anyway. Anyway, Mario Kart is really fun! You can play hundreds of races with friends/fam or by yourself. You can also connect to the Net and race with other Mario Kart owners. There's tons of things to unlock, giving little kids something to look forward to other than winning. It's easy to control, just tilt the Wii Remote left or right to steer, and you don't need the wheel! It's great for family friendly competition.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Classic Mario Violence

The only reason the game could possibly be rated a higher rating would be because of classic Mario violence and creepy stages to race on.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHack♥hack♥ March 29, 2011

this game is better than well any thing

well not realy but hackers trying to atack young kids and them wining is not true and i hack but i lose i do some stuff and lose to give evrey player points i have 35555vr and i lose to give people points ok
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

Uhm... I kick butt? LOL JK ;)

This game makes my day! Whether I battle, race, or lose it's so much fun to VS other people around the world! - GO DAISY!