All member reviews for Mario Kart Wii

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Awsome driving game

I lvoe thsi game! it is awsome racing with twist and turns!
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2011

No other race car game will ever beat Mario Kart

I love Mario Kart! I play it all the time! There might be other race car games out there, but no one will ever beat Mario Kart!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2011

Mario Kart

I play it all the time! My favorite characters are Yoshi the dinosaur and Birdo (although I don't have her yet.) Just DON'T play as Wario (the obese dude in pink overalls) or Bowser (the turtle-alligator hybrid thingy). They're really slow.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2011

good for kids offline the online you have to watch out

this game is perfect for younger kids offline online has many things to watch out for 1. cheaters can make it not fair to the game 2. miis can have names with bad words 3. hackers can make it hard for the children to do the race so i say ON for 6+ offline and iffy for online and its also called wfc just to let you all know unless if you don't have it.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

The next generation of MarioKart

It's a racing game. Nothing more, nothing less. Not saying it's bad.....
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2011

JUST READ IT!

mario kart wii is a avarge racing game easy to play i would reccomend it
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2011

awesome

Really fun game! Nothing bad about it :D just buy it. xD
Kid, 8 years old January 17, 2011

i love it!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach January 17, 2011

Fun game

My friend has it and we always play! We need to find out how to get mirror. We also wish there was an easier way to get Daisy
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoeluver January 10, 2011

good but not always enjoyable for the younger

LoVe It!!!!! fun to play even though im not very good at it.Some younger children get upset when they do horrid.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

A Remarkable Game, Great For Family Nights

I think that Mario Kart is addicting, and great fun! It is a wonderful family game, especially if you like to get competitive. I have already unlocked everything, found insane secrets; and incredible short cuts. I loved it!
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2011

MARIO KART

its fun and you can unlock racers like diddykong or king boo and also races and cars and you can have ghost races. its fun and they barley say anything at all so you don't have to worry about bad words. the cups are mushroom cup, flower cup, bannah cup, and others
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

AWESOME.ITS THE BEST WII GAME(in my opinion).
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2010

the perfect game for the entire family

i love it! it is soo much fun to play i play it ever day after i finish my homework! i love it soooo much. i'm about to play it right now :)
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

Perfect for Anyone who can work a Wii remote

This game is perfect for everyone and is a family-fun game. All of my friends from ages 7+ love it, my brothers love it, my mom loves it and I love it! It is perfect for sleepovers, rainy days and just about any time.
Kid, 9 years old November 5, 2010

AWSOME!!!!

LOVE IT !!!!! IT IS SO AWSOME I DO NOT WANT TO PuT THE WII REMOTE DOWN!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Mario fans will love this game

This is a very zany, crazy racing game, with beach levels, thu der, shells that hit your car, and othe madness. And it is very fun, mybe even the best racing game for the Wii.
Kid, 9 years old October 18, 2010

oh man i cant put this thing down!!!!!!!

im gonnna make some spelling mistakes becuse im playing it now! whoa sharp turn but super fun game
Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2010

Best Mario Kart yet!!!

This game is utterly awesome! There are a ton of charactors--most of them you unlock, and a lot of different Kart and Bike choices! There are a total of 36 courses, where most of them have shortcuts which you have to master! The shortcuts is what i love most about this game. I don't even CARE about the racing, even though I got a gold in 50cc, 150cc, 100cc, and the mirror mode in EVERY COURSE! I've been playing this game for 2 years now, and i sometimes still play it! the wi-fi's cool too! Anyway, cool game rated 10 out of 10! :D
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 19, 2010

A MILLION THUMBS UP! :)

This game is the bomb-diggity! :) Haha it's super fun and it's really addicting. There is no violence at all this site is crazy if it thinks zapping other cars with fake lighting (in order to win) is violent. But whatever. I think anyone over the age of 6 will be delighted to play this game.