All member reviews for Mario Kart Wii

Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2009

wow
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoldplay4ever12 August 12, 2009

AWESOME!

really fun game!! as soon as your kids are old enough to turn wheels get them this game!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2009

A perfect all-age game!

This game is one of my top 5 favorite wii games!!! i completely agree with common sense because kids under 6 might have difficulty controlling the kart. other than that, it's fun, addicting and EXCELLENT!
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009

easy

to easy
Kid, 7 years old July 29, 2009

good for kids

I love it
Teen, 13 years old Written bynum1snook July 18, 2009

Wow 30bla30!

wow I wonder why they put a naked lady in there probaly to cause problems or something mabe a programmer was looking at a pic of a naked lay and on accident put it in there I wonder let mecontact Nintendo and I'll get back to ya!
Kid, 9 years old July 8, 2009

LOVE IT

i love this game its fun and edicting!
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

Very fun!

This is a non violent fun and a little bit active game. This is a game that your kids will never get tired of and will prevent them from buying more games.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySara_diamonds May 28, 2009

Very addictive!

This is very fun. This is completely pure except for the comical violence, which is completely harmless anyway, characters just throw random objects at eachother. I play this game alot with my litlle brother and it's lots of fun. There are so many fun racing tracks to unlock. This is worth buying!
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2009

great for kids

best game i have for wii any age
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 6, 2009

Amazing, addictive game!!!!

This is so addicting! I don't have a Wii, but my friend does and we played this game! It's so fun! You get to race against all different kinds of Mario characters and play in multiplayer mode! This is one of the best Mario games out there! Parents, this is a pretty safe and fun game for your children. The only thing, is that characters can bump one another and you sometimes fall off cliffs. Plus, you can throw stuff at other racers.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2009

Great Game, Highly Addicting!

I just got this game on 4-18 and I have to say this is the funnest game ever. It is challening on some tracks and fun on others. It dosn't take long to get the hang of the game!!! I would recomend it to anyone that has a wii. WE ended up paying $60 dollars for the game and an extra steering will (a must have) and we have already gotten tons of use from the game!!!! I would recomend it to any family that has a wii and a child over the age of 6 (because it can get very frustrating for younger kids) there is nothing to worry about content wise! This game rocks!
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2009

The best game for the wii, EVER!

The game is a bit hard once you get it but after you've played it a while you get used to it. My favorite bike is the spear and my favorite kart is the offroader. You can also play for up to four players! Superb 5/5! This is the only Mario franchise game a play though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJ.C. February 20, 2009

this game is asome

this was one of the first games i got. i got the wii for last Christmas.
Kid, 7 years old February 16, 2009

MarioKart is the best

I love Mario Kart with all the vehicles and characters you can choose. With all the race sections, it's one of my favorites. I hardly play any other Wii game. Unlocking characters and vehicles is awesome!
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2009

BEST GAME! ALL AGES

Mario Kart Wii is an amazing game. I always look forward to playing it because there are many different playing options and it is a very real car-driving situation. I love choosing characters and karts and then cups and/ or battles!!! I think anyone would love this game 6 and up. A MUST HAVE!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byVicepres08 January 30, 2009

Funnest game ever for the whole family!!

I would highly recommend this game because its great for the whole family to play. Its a great way to still stay active and have fun. Its really good to keep the kids occupied and i think this game is great for EVERYONE!... i love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAttack Attack January 29, 2009

Good game, but similar to Double Dash

We just bought this game about a month ago, with a slew of other games. This one is my family favorite, but not mine. Like the game is really really fun, but its not different enough for me. It's like playing an updated Double Dash (which I have). So, if you don't have any other Mario racing game, I would say get it. But if you do, its not different enough to be spent $50 on. The game is pretty easy, only my young nephew needed a little bit of a push. I would give it a 4.5/5 but since its not worth 5,I had to settle with a 4.
Kid, 5 years old January 18, 2009

Kid, 8 years old January 9, 2009

cool

this game is a good game but there is shooting turtles shells at the people.