All member reviews for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Eclectic and engaging RPG with light, cartoonish action.

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2013

3D for ages 7 and up

This game is awesome! Just like any other Mario RPG, you have to battle enemies while collecting items that will heal your HP! Just don't leave the 3D on for too long...
Adult Written byJEDI micah February 14, 2014

Bizarre, yet VERY entertaining!

I have never seen a more weird and bizarre Mario game ever, and this one is completely different from what you'd expect from Nintendo's famous icon. But that is ok, cause this game is absolutely fantastic! Mario and Luigi make a great team together, doing all these cool and unique RPG battles! The dialogue, which is abundant in this game, is also very humorous! There's so much to do in this game! I highly recommend it to any 3DS owner!
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2014

Fun game has a great story

This game follows a story as you play, which is the main reason this game is so great. You constantly get stunned by the characters appearances, and the game is so full of life, EVEN when your in the dream world! What I love about Nintendo is that it's known as "the Disney of video games" because of excellent story and you are tuned while playing (plus these games are clean, just like Disney).
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 2, 2015

what does it matter if its not educational my son loves it

my 10 year old son loves mario so I bought him this game and he thinks its fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byA very smart teen February 1, 2017

Amazing!

This game is amazing! One of the best rpgs I have played. Dialouge is hilarious!
Parent Written byLuciano Coronel April 23, 2016

:D

:D
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2015

WAY too much dialogue

This is a good entry of the Mario and Luigi RPG series, though dialougue takes up 60% of the time and I am thinking. "GAME! Just shut up!!! man." It can get fun though with exciting fights and always humorous speech. I will never forget Luigi's snooze in the hot air balloon.