All member reviews for Mario Party 4

Awesome

FUn!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheMasterSword23 January 11, 2012

Fun!

When me and my friends play mario party there is a LOT of foul language. F words fly around the room like crazy! Also, when someone steals a star punches are thrown and friendships are broken. NOT FOR KIDS!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

The Rating's Fine

Some of the violence doesn't really change anything about the MPAA rating. The rating's fine.
Parent of a 12 year old Written by301TheAmazingSo... April 2, 2011

Amazing!

My second favorite Mario Party game (original N64 game in first). Wonderful for slumber parties. I'm a relaxed parent, but some of my kid's friend's parents aren't, so when they come over they can play this without concern. A must-have for those who have slumber parties a lot, along with all other MP games.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnmarston March 13, 2011

Fun game for anybody who can hold a controller. Mario party 5 is better or anyone of them but 8.
Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2011

this dose not have bad stuff .well to tell the truth if this is not like the bars are not filled up.i love sonic and i did not play this game.I so on to sonic he is cool.cause in mario vs sonic be sonic
Parent of a 2, 10, 14, and 18 year old Written bySystemOfANintendo January 5, 2011

Start the party!

Whenever my 10 year old kid has a slumber party this is the first thing that he plays with the guests. It's a great game for when you have a lot of kids around. I myself play it all the time. I probably shouldn't be doing this, but if I find myself waking up at 3 AM, I play Mario Party 4. Great game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Family party game

It may not be the bet Mario Party game, but it is still a great family party game with mini-games for everyone. This may just be one of the best party games for the Nintendo Gamecube.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Good for all ages

Fun game, but Mario Party 7 is a lot better.
Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2010

great for anyone~

Listen. mario party is not a bad game or anything. MY parents think it is fun and safe. besides, it does not have violence, kissing or any thing like that or bad language or bad role models. so let your kids play.
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2009

mario is great

for any kids
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byrockman4090 April 9, 2008

PLEASE let this series DIE!!!

I have absolutely no idea why Nintendo wants to keep this series alive. I have an N64, so I can safely say that this - despite what the developers want you to believe - is the same thing as all the other Mario Parties. Nintendo just throws out these games to look like they are being productive, when they could be spending their time making a new Zelda, Metroid or Super Mario.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

pretty cool

i got this game last christmas with my gamecube. it's pretty fun until you beat the game. there's not very much to unlock. it just gets a little dull sometimes cuz you've played all the mini games thousands of times. but overall it's a great game.
Adult Written byMiley Cyrus April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Love It!

Its awsome!!!
Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008

Horrible

oh. my. god. this game is horrible. bad. instead of having your kid play this at his party, have them go outside anmd kick a ball around. they'll have way more fun, and they'll even get exercise.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008