All member reviews for Mario Party DS

It's fun minigame madness with friends on the go.

Teen, 17 years old Written byoldschoolman July 25, 2012

Great game. Minigames last.

The mini games are totally amazing. But the boards are very boring. Though still it is a very good game but if you just like the minigame mode
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach March 21, 2011

Love it

I played it today! I've been able to defeat bowser since i was nine! it's fun and easy
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2011

Great for any kid with a DS!

This is a pretty fun game! But it sometimes can be boring, because there isn't much to do but minigames. Overall it is still really appropriate, except sometimes characters can be run over with objects like barrels
Teen, 16 years old Written byh9 March 25, 2010

I think it is age apropreit for my kids to play :)
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

fun game

look at mly reveiw in the #8 and it's the same as this.
Adult Written byCSM Screen name... October 6, 2009

ndfhl

It's actually a great game. It's so awesome that I can't even use words to describe it. Don't rent it! BUY IT!
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2009

WOW

In a good way. I've played this with my cousin Rose and had a blast when we were playing certain minigames and had a cow when we were playing Trace Cadets. It's fun! If you have a DS go play it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Lotsa Fun, hours of Entertainment

5 mins. after I picked up this game I hated it. I gave it another chance and had a blast. Thanks to it, an 8-hour car ride was managable. Once you finally get tired of one mode you can try the other 5 and keep playing. I had a blast playing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bySharkBullet500 December 2, 2014

One of the best Mario Party games, best played with friends and family

Mario Party DS is one of (if not) my favorite Mario Party game. The mini games are awesome, up to 4 people can play at once, and my friends and family still ask me to play this Mario Party before the newer Mario Party 3DS: Island Tour, which is the newest Mario Party game as of this writing. This is the game played the most whenever I play with my friends and family. Even better, you only need one copy of the game for Multiplayer to work! (Some, if not most DS games requires all players to own a copy of "said game" to be able to play Multiplayer.) If you aren't sure about getting Mario Party DS, I don't think you'll regret purchasing it, because it's a blast to play with anyone.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Mario Party DS

Mario Party for the Nintendo DS may be basic, but it keeps you coming back even after you beat story mode. The intricate board games are great and addictive at times. This remarkable party game is great for road trips, holidays, and when you need to kill time. As always, the Mario Party franchise never disappoints in mini games. I love it when I can blow into my DS and in the game blow out candles. Not only is this game family friendly, but possibly the best Mario Party in the entire franchise.
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2012

LEARNING

Not easy

It's not an easy video game but okay.
Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012

Adult Written bybasbel October 9, 2011

Cool

I think this is one of the best video games in the world. it is so much fun! i play it with my kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Nothing Bad

I can't think of anything offending this game has other than minor violent mini-games.
Parent of a 2, 10, 14, and 18 year old Written bySystemOfANintendo January 5, 2011

MARIO PART-AY!

Tons of stuff to do here. You can do the main game, play minigames, do competitions and more. Definitely one to buy.
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2010

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

awesome game!!

LOVE THE GAME! But I can never defeat Bowser after you got the stars. Very hard at the end. And at the end Bowser is in a box and he shoots out fire and then if it hits you, you loose a life.
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

WHY?!WHY?!

I beat this game to the boring parts. Trace Cadets IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!catthecat i dont agree with that part.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2009

great!

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!!!!