All member reviews for Mario Party DS

It's fun minigame madness with friends on the go.

Teen, 17 years old Written byoldschoolman July 25, 2012

Great game. Minigames last.

The mini games are totally amazing. But the boards are very boring. Though still it is a very good game but if you just like the minigame mode

Common Sense are crazy, over protective parents

Well, my title was more of a joke, but you really shouldn't take the Mario Party DS CS review serious. Are 5 year old could play this and I know 8-year-old kids who play GTA(which I do not promote) and 6-year-olds who play Halo(not as bad) so please, this game ain't innapropriate for a 7-year old.
Adult Written bydaniy April 9, 2008

(i love it)

(I love it)
Teen, 16 years old Written bySharkBullet500 December 2, 2014

One of the best Mario Party games, best played with friends and family

Mario Party DS is one of (if not) my favorite Mario Party game. The mini games are awesome, up to 4 people can play at once, and my friends and family still ask me to play this Mario Party before the newer Mario Party 3DS: Island Tour, which is the newest Mario Party game as of this writing. This is the game played the most whenever I play with my friends and family. Even better, you only need one copy of the game for Multiplayer to work! (Some, if not most DS games requires all players to own a copy of "said game" to be able to play Multiplayer.) If you aren't sure about getting Mario Party DS, I don't think you'll regret purchasing it, because it's a blast to play with anyone.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Mario Party DS

Mario Party for the Nintendo DS may be basic, but it keeps you coming back even after you beat story mode. The intricate board games are great and addictive at times. This remarkable party game is great for road trips, holidays, and when you need to kill time. As always, the Mario Party franchise never disappoints in mini games. I love it when I can blow into my DS and in the game blow out candles. Not only is this game family friendly, but possibly the best Mario Party in the entire franchise.
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2012

LEARNING

Not easy

It's not an easy video game but okay.
Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012