All member reviews for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Favorite gaming icons compete in a lackluster Olympics.

Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2010

i think mario and sonic do something fun here

its just very fun.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Hmm..

It seems ok.But adults are from another galaxy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Not Worth Your Money

Fun, but not worth the money, Mario and Sonic have no bad content to have this game hated, although as I said, it is fun, but not worth the money.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2010

It's ok

The only violence is wwhen you have a crossbow on the one sport. Tons of signs with the five rings which represent the olympics in Beijing. Fun game,though.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2010

I marked bad role models becauese soetimes if your character loses an event they say stuff like i was going easy etc. but its a great game!
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2009

yay a mario sonic crossover!

for the first mario and sonic cross over this is kinda good. rent it then buy it if you like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFairyWars98 August 31, 2013

Prepare for A LOT of shaking the Wiimote

My cousin has this game, and I accidentally punched myself in the eye a couple weeks ago from shaking the Wiimote too much lol But there are other games in there that don't involve shaking the Wiimote. My only concern is for the younger ones who might be a bit weirded out by the "larger" characters, like Eggman and Bowser if they haven't seen them already. But it's more fun if you have 2 or more players.
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2013

LEARNING

Epic Friend competition game

This is an AMAZING experience for Sega fans and Nintendo fans. I'm a fan of both companies and I own the newest Mario and Sonic Olympics game. This game is extremely fun and exciting to play with favorite characters (Luigi and Blaze) such as Mario and Sonic. Overall some of the Olympic challenges are hard to complete and/or control like swimming. I recommend playing this with friends to keep the excitement going strong.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

Mario and Sonic Collision!

This game is so much fun. First of all, it uses characters from Sonic The Hedgehog and characters from Mario games. Second, many kids, all ages can play this game. Third, it's just so much fun. I would buy this game if you need something to play as a family.
Teen, 16 years old Written byandroidicecream June 29, 2012

LEARNING

A Wonderful Game

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is one of my favorite games on the Wii. You could easily sweat once you stand up and jump around to get a good exercise. The moves and controls are clear and easy to understand when you read them on the screen. The controls are simple and you just need to move the Wii remote and the nun chuck (optional). My favorite event in this game is Ice Hockey. One of the advantages of this game is that you could hit powerful shots towards the goal. Being goalie is also simple, and I would prefer using a nun chuck and move the knob in circles while pressing the A button. If you do this, you could block any shot in no time. Lastly, there are characters that have different abilities. There are speed-type characters, making it easier to get the puck. Strong types, which I don’t really like because they are slow, are good for shooting. All around and skill-types are good for stealing the puck and getting to the goal. I would recommend this game to kids that are 10 and above.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Mario & Sonic:What a great combination!

This game rocks! I bought it at GameStop 2 weeks ago and was blown away! I would suggest you buy it!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bygamereviewer6469 July 6, 2011

good variety game

good game with a little mario and sonic!
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010

Mario and Sonic's Epic Fail

This was the hardest game to play ever! I could never figure out the controls, and when I thought that I did, I messed up even more! I even read the instructions, but this game is impossible to play!
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010

FUN

FUN
Kid, 9 years old February 15, 2010

A game that will bore you to tears

boring after a while
Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2009

Terrible.Dull,clumsy,stupid,mindless and thick.

Look, althogh its sold over a million copies its just hard and dull. Ive only played it twice and now i think im going to trade it in. BAD,CERTAINLY NOT RECOMENDED.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 November 30, 2009

Decent

I agree with tedobrien98, this game is better with more people. That's when the game gets more fun and competitive!
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

Great game for family occasions or partys but not so much by yourself.

I got it last Christmas from Santa Claus and I must say the whole family got great fun out of it. And we're not a family of children you know. The closest sibling in age to me is 19. Theres a 25 year old, 24 year old, 22 year old, 19 year old, 11 year old and sometimes even Mam and Dad play it!!! But it isn't as much fun by yourself. It's the sort of game which could be put away in the corner and forgotten about until the next family game night or party or whatever. But don't get it for any child under the age of 7 or 8 who get's easily frustrated.
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2009

Really fun to play and you can learn about alot of sports that are at the olympics