All member reviews for Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2014

WII U version is much better
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010

FUN

FUN
Teen, 14 years old Written byLegend736 March 6, 2012

Young children will love it.

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Super fun, easy to controll

I don't have much to say because this is my most faveorite game out of ANY Wii game!!!!!! It's really easy to controll (you only need the wii remote so thats a +) And you can also play it with the Wii balance board. But this game is totally fun!! My parents and friends love it to!!! :))
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

Perfect for People who wanna lose weight and have fun at the same time

This game is good, but it's a cross-promotion for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancover, Canada and half of the other money goes to the Sonic and Mario Brands. This is a good game for people who want to lose weight (Just like Wii Sports Resort)
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2010

This game was a lot of fun! I loved it! Even though, i got a little frustrated when they had such weird controls. I also love the wi-fi, where you can see other player's scores! There are also some party games, which to tell you the truth is a little boring. It's a little hard for litle kids to get a grasp on how to play, though. After a while, you'll get bored it. Meh, so this game is ok for Mario and Sonic fans, but otherwise, don't buy it!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Fun sports game

This is a fun sports game for kids who like Mario or Sonic. The controls aren't too hard, the sports are fun to play, and the musical score is from other games, which fans will enjoy.
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2010

Gives all ages a fun and educational experience

In my opinion, It is one of my favorite games I've played! I like the events themselves. I also like the Wii's "Festival" Mode and the DS's "Adventure Tours." It doesn't get boring, it's fun for the whole family, and it's age appropriate for kids 4+/5+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 9, 2010

Better than the first game

This game is fun. It has characters from Mario and Sonic, and you can be your Mii. Up to four people can play, so that's cool. While I found the first game not very fun, this game is enjoyable
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2010

Fun, kids-will-love-it game

Since I'm 11, I love it. But if you pay very close attention, you'll find very little concerns for kids at the ages of 5 or 6 years old. But most likely you wont notice and you'll have a good time!
Kid, 8 years old October 25, 2009

good for kid 8

we love it so much
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2009

My wii!!!! and I!!!!!!!!

Love it I have one myself