All member reviews for Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: The March of the Minis

Mario comes through with a puzzler for everyone.

Adult Written byJames the Wise June 24, 2011

Heroes uses their thinking caps to save the day.

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: The March of the Minis is a challenging game that kids can enjoy. The educational value: Kids think their way through challenging levels that will test their logical thinking. You can't go into the challenges blindly. The role models: Mario is a creative hero who must use his minis to out smart Donkey Kong and rescue Paulene. He makes toys and thinks ahead. Consumerism triggers: Mario and Donkey Kong appear yet again. Considering how many games the two appeared in, that could cause kids to have the gimmies.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great game!

Great game for all ages although under age 8 it may be a bit too complex but not for any other reason. Lots of fun!
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Birilliant!

This is a great puzzle game for anyone (as long as they can understand it)! It will put your mind to the test, with no iffy content! But be aware that this doesn't have all the action of the first MVDK. It's much more of a puzzler. Ages 6 and up.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Tiring after one or two levels. Extremely boring and way too easy.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
My daughter loves this game I want 6+
Parent of a 9 and 9 year old Written byprofoundtruths April 9, 2008

A fantastic logic puzzle

This is a wonderful logic puzzle I initially bought for myself, but my 9 year old plays it much more than I did. The goal of the game is to get robotic *toy* mario's to follow a path you create to get them to the next level. It requires thinking ahead logically and having quick reflexes.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

aubree

These six teens are brillint when it comes to useing there brains for dance steps and moves.I like all of them the way just like family.