All member reviews for Mark of the Ninja

Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2013

just blood

not bad at all i have not seen all of what it is bad for but all I can tell u is that it is bloody this should not be M and it is amazing my brother an i play it and we love it parents u should not worry.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAlreadyTaken June 4, 2013

Bloody but Brilliant

Mark of the Ninja is the pinnacle of the stealth genre- a compelling, entertaining game that holds surprising depth for its 2d landscape. That being said, this game isn't lacking in blood, and well-executed stealth kills will not only spurt blood but zoom in for the action. However, outside of violence there is little to worry about, and the simplistic 2d graphics mean that although blood may be profuse, nothing actually gets that gory. Overall, if your kid can handle the violence, then this is a great game.
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2015

LEARNING

the skull shocker

I like this game very much I think that it is one of the best games I have ever played and pretty mach it is easy to play,the players movements are easy, and the skills and take downs are not very hard to learn, but there is one problem is that on my brothers user on our PS3 the game dose not save an automatic save or a manual save,and I am worried that the problem will be in my user too,so please fix it, that is all I have to say in this review,and the mark of the ninja ROCKS, thank you for your attention.