All member reviews for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Exciting action game where superheroes join forces.

Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2010

horrible game isnt for kids

i despised this game from the first second i played it. it is boring, suspiciously like an ad, and language filled. superheroes may seem good but theyll beat up someone at the drop of a hat.
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written byAvengingRelic October 2, 2009

There are better games for the price.

Boring game play with repetitive action. It's hardly a challenge to beat NPC's.
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2010

awsome

i have the 1st one and i need to get this one and i know this is vilont and some parents dont like the superhero named deadpool but buy it you kid will love you more
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2010

a lot of bad words

well it does have at least 28 dam-s and some suc-s no to menshin some hel-s
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2010

Its boring, and it should be M rated. I didnt complete the objective for a while, so nick fury starts yelling stuff like "god d*mn it" and "s--t". The violence isnt so bad though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysaakar January 13, 2010

all ages

i think this game is one of the best marvel video games out there, well first of all they get this storyline from secret wars and civil war storyline, i havnt got the chance yet to read either of those comics yet but i hope to get around to it some day, well anyways the violence isnt bad niether is the language or sexual stuff, i absolutely loved this game and i would recomend it to any of those comic book fans out there, you will love it.
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2009

Any 11 and up

Ulltimate Alliance is a fansatic game my friends and I just love it. It does have some swearing though. The game is quit tough at some parts.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Comic game is fun

I think is one of the better comic-book games. Its fun, has alot of characters to play as, and the plot is from the comics. It is too violent for the younger kids, though.
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

Defeinetly should be M. First off, the violence-your a superhero who runs around aimlessly and beats the snot out of people. second-langauge. there is so much langauge. if you dont beat the objective in enogh time, nick fury swears at you, and then gives you the finger if its for too long.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

should be M. i mean cmon. its worse than modern warfare 2 (by far). if you cant complete the objective within 5 minutes nick fury goes berserk, telling you what you should be doing then swearing at you (knock down that statue, d****t) every ten seconds, and when characters die they say stuff like oh s**t, and in cutscenes they say iffy stuff like man that turret and unleash h**l, which can be repeated over and over and over. also the violence isnt extreme but you still puch and kick people or even use special powers to kill them, though no blood or gore. also, one character is named deadpool which parents (or certainly mine) would hate.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2010

ok

so alsom but some blood and one kiss and some bad words but ok
Parent of a 5 year old Written byknightsmoon March 23, 2010

Complex story, easy gameplay

We enjoy playing this game with our 5-year-old son, though we do have the volume turned down for most of the cut scenes, because the language is sometimes inappropriate. If he does hear something, we try to explain that *we* don't use that language in our family. It is violent, but it's very obviously fantasy, and it gives a complex issue to think about as a family---how to see right and wrong and is there something in between? Everyone in the game is trying to do what they see as the right thing, and it's a positive message to stand up for what you really believe in.
Kid, 12 years old February 10, 2010

perfect for teenagers, but not tweens.

even though it looks like violence is gonna be a big consern, it isnt very bad violence, about the same as lego star wars. the big consern is language. iceman cusses alot, and so does nick fury. the bad thing is they do it in mini videos, wich can be repeated over and over.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshakennotstired December 18, 2009

waste of money

the game is extremely repetitive and does get boring eventually but it is fun unlocking new characters
Parent of a 11 year old Written bybkute65 November 7, 2009

Fine if you don't have a problem with bad language

It shows team work and problem resolution. I don't know why they had to add foul language. It doesn't make the game any better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 29, 2012

Great game, but a little to short

Well another great marvel game with a great selction of heroes with plenty of action. Now i will say that this game well... is a little more violent then the last game and well it looks a little more brutal. That said none of the characters seem to die as they just fade away in unsual style. It is a little short though and well yeah it does not last very long. It took me about two days to complete although there are paths to take so i suggest playing the game through more than once. Good game and great for kids over 12 years of age
Teen, 15 years old Written byAirlocke September 6, 2010

i didn't really like the first one. but this one was okay. it was better. but the real only reason i played it all the way through though, was because of deadpool.
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2010

Perfect for 10+. Maybe 9.

I love this game me and my dad play it all the time together. I will say there may be too much violence for an 8 year old but a mature 9 year old can play it. There is language but what I've played so far I've only heard, "So why the he*l would you do that?"
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2010

more of an ad than a video game

i dont think it is a very good game, because its probably more of an ad to get superhero junk than a video game. the violence is about the same in the superhero movies, wich some parents might think is really bad but some parents are ok with. they say bad words repeatedly in cutscenes and on missions, so im suprised the ESRB gave it the rating of "mild language"