All member reviews for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Teen, 13 years old Written bywondergirl_is_back April 9, 2008

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

a fun game to play but a little hard at sometimes you might need to use internet help
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

pepole say hell in the game.not a big deal.Elecktra wears raged clothes.Not a big deal.Like seeing a girl in tube tops or mini skirts. all together its ok for kids my age

at first I wanted PC.....BUT I LOVE WII!!!!!

This is a cool game! you can pick from all of your favorite marvel heros (except hulk for some reason) to fight Dr. Doom's army of marvle vilans. Punching, kicking, zaping and the list goes on and on for violence. there isn't much sexual stuff but some of the marvel heroines (like ms. marvel) wear those skintight costumes. language is just in the opening movie colonel fury shouts " what the #$@! is going on?!?" so i think kids ages 10 and up would realy like this game!

you must play this game

I think that people age 10 and above should be able to play this game. This game wasn't to hard for me. Ibeat it in about 2 days.I was only 10 when I beat it. That's monkeyboy's opion.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSpoiler April 20, 2015

Had to get rid of it...

As Testifyer brought out, there's a super demonic level in Mephisto's realm that none of us were comfortable with. The second game, however, makes up for it. Play that one instead. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byUberspencer November 6, 2014

With all the characters to choose from and the amount of time players can spend upgrading said characters, this game is one heck of fun and sometimes repetitive but doesn't lack from being an amazing take on the Marvel Universe!
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2014

Didn't play all of it...

Good and pretty easy game. LOTS of fighting. The bosses are averagely hard but this is a good game. My ERSB rating: Teen for mild language, mild sexual themes, and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupersonic7896 June 10, 2012

Amazing game. Mabye an actuall comics enthusiest can explain mephestos relm level.

The game is great,no AMAZING! i read the parent reviews, really? In the comics, there are more than one representations of h**l. Of course the one in this, a relm ruled by a demon like creature known as mephesto, there is another dimention based off the norse relm ruled by hella, known as hel (spelt correctly) dormammu a big fire monster, none represented as the actuall h**l, mabye refrenced as it but not litearly. and anyway it shows evil may exist and case horable things to happen but good will always win in the end, when they fight mephisto and win. and the review about the females costumes, please it is how they were disigned in the comics with the only thought in mind is to have a cool costume and one that matches the carechters. think about this review when you read it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMalahaganite September 1, 2011

People really need to get real

This is an excellent game with a good message. All of your Marvel heroes team up against the evil Dr. Doom. The only thing that children might be frightened off is the Murderworld level. Even I was a little scared of this level. It consisted of crazed clowns and some pretty weird villains. Also those who are obsessing over the "hell" level really need to calm down. It is not going to forever scar your child.
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2010

well this reviw is on ultimate alience 2 it has at leased 15 da--s and a lot of other bad words
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Another fun comic game

This button-masher is filled with things that comic fans will love. Cameos, inside jokes, villais from comic lore, its everything a fan could want. Not for little kids, though.
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2010

I LOVE THIS GAME

I HAVE THIS FOR XBOX360 AND I LOVE THIS AWSOME GAME AND THERES SOME SUGGESTIVE THEAMS FOR PARENTS TO GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIT THERS A SUPER HERO NAMED DEADPOOL HE USES SWORDS AND GUNS SO PARENTS YOU DECIED OH AND FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THIS GAME FOR XBOX AND XBOX360 HIT X THEN B AS DEADPOOL HE THOWS ENEMY IN AIR AND STABS HIM WHEN ENEMY HITS THE GROUND FOR AGES 10 AND UP BUT NOTHING BELOW THAT IM NOT KIDDING
Teen, 16 years old Written bysonic101 November 25, 2009

This is a cool game to play,but for teenagers only,your younger marvel wil have to wait until older
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2009

there are some

bad parts i have it for xbox i love it i hate to say it but i may agree with csm on this one
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byYossarian April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bySupergenius April 9, 2008

The best superhero game ever.

Okay, first of all, the story is great, the graphics are great, and the gameplay is great. Playing co-op with your friends with each of you as your favorite Marvel superhero is priceless. While the heroes are very similar in many ways, the spirit of each is captured excellently through unique animations an abilities. For example, Elektra and The Human Torch have difficulties lifting some of the heavier objects, but Iron Man and The Thing have no difficulties lifting anything. That ceases to mention the flying abilities of some, and all the different powers. The heroes are done so well that you might not mind playing the whole game as just one hero. Although most of it's comprised of clobbering simple enemies, the game is so fun I found myself constantly hoping for another wave of enemies or two. And the puzzles, some were simple and easy to figure out, some were challenging even to me. For Marvel fans and action game lovers, this game is a must-have. If you are mostly unfamiliar with the Marvel Universe, don't fret. This game will make a "marvelous" learning experience for those who have the interest. Basically, buy this game. You won't regret it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykeelo April 9, 2008

great game....

this is a good game for teenagers or people who are almost teens. yhis is a bad game for kids because it is hard and takes lots of conncentration that children havent developed. there is tons of violance but no blood so its not really an issue. its just a very fun challenging game.GOOD GAME IF YOU LIKE CHALLENGES!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvKH April 9, 2008

This Game Is Awesome!!

Well, I've beat this game twice on the 360 and the wii, and there is nothing wrong with it except the hell level. Which is quite stupid. Everything else is fun but this game can get frustrating when you don't know where to go. The first half of the game is really good but the last half becomes absurd and strange. This game is really fun (especially if you use deadpool, who can teleport through walls through a glitch). I could recommend this only for hardcore gamers though.