All member reviews for Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Classic fighting game glamorizes violence, sexualizes women.

Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2012

Straight From One Of The Comics

This game is awesome, but i have to say that yes it is violence except you can't expect your kid to grow claws out of his knuckles or throw a fireball. The womens costumes are fine they are the same as they were in the other games or comics. Yes all of these people are from other games or comic books but then your child will be able to play as their favorite superhero. Only one character (Deadpool) truly curses but half the time you can't here it over the music.
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2011

fun but watch your kids play.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is fun but watch for some stuff.Like the women are dressed impropriety.In one ending it takes place in a bar etc. So this game is an iffy choice for 13-15.Here is why.the game is not appropriate because the girls are dressed not kid friendly,violence may be intense to some viewers, and some very bad role models like wesker and others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

grab your quarters

good classic arcade style fighting game
Teen, 14 years old Written byFreebieguy March 31, 2011

great game!

If your one of those fighting game fans this is a game you need to have plus if you really want it you can get it for free personally I think this is one of the best fighting games so far. P.S To get your free stuff sign up here www.prizerebel.com/videogames.php?r=3174888
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2011

okay game

This game is just okay. These fighter games don't have any story through and I hated that because I like games with a story. This game also uses woman as a sex image. The violence isn't bad. You can hear some swear words but no F bombs. Plenty of online stuff too.
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written byCaroline Sheehan March 14, 2013

Commonsense is full of over protective parents. Let me explain..

This game is NOT only fighting. Common sense has failed to mention that you and the characters are fighting to save the earth from the super villain named "Galactus" and an evil character from Resident Evil 5 named "Wesker" Common sense barely even plays the games and over exaggerates even the smallest drop of blood. The characters do swear but is rarely heard and in the options you can turn it off. This game is full of many comic super heroes such as Hulk, Wolverine, Iron man, Captain America,and Thor. Great game play and the game is greatly detailed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJohn S. March 6, 2013

LEARNING

This is not a very violent game.

There is fighting but there is no blood and the characters are fighting to protect earth.
Parent Written byasjklas March 5, 2013

In general, fun; mild violence, however, very suggestive content.

Despite its lack of single player value, characters, and innovation, Marvel vs Capcom 3 (and its special edition) should be very exciting for multiplayer events. It is a fighter, so it does contain some violence (although mild). Several female fighters appear sexually suggestive (the Darkstalker characters, to be specific) and it contains mild language and suggestive themes. But otherwise, should be just fine for teens. Maybe even kids if you can get passed the aforementioned.
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byolderwiser April 18, 2012

Mom, will you play with me?

I have to admit it but i like playing this game with my kids. It is over the top fighting and does not require any advance skills to enjoy. The comment the players make can get a little racy but these are fantasy comic book characters so they are quite funny too. The women are beefed up sensually but again, so is Barbie. It is a cool game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byd123 April 17, 2012

Tell me again Why paid for this game--(because im stupid)

Ok this game is not worth it. I got this game thinking "oh wow, this is going to be awesome". Two days later I got bored. Its a little fun from time to time, but i think it just sucks. But if you like fighting get the game Enslaved. Thats a good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 January 17, 2012

Awesome game! Only a few minor concerns for parents

This is a really fun fighting game! There is no blood in the gameplay at all, but sometimes mild blood in the endings. There is a little bit of language (the worst I heard was a**). One character in particular (Deadpool) says the "a" word a lot. Some of the female characters are very indecent. A character named Felicia is only covered by thin strips of white, and Morrigan is also a little bit indecent. That's basically it. It's fun. Not too hard to play. I would recommend it.
Adult Written byMr. Lovewell August 18, 2011

Marvel vs. Capcom vs Common Sense Media

Obviously, This game isn't for little kids. Yes, Popular superheroes like Spider-Man are present, but ultimately, the choice is up to parents. The women in the game are scantily clad. (Which is also a try to get more adults to purchase the game,) and language is also an issue. I don't like it when my little cousin asks me why Wolverine said the B word. It alienates the fanbase, as well as their younger fans, when Marvel or Capcom (which hasn't been doing anything bad lately, save the cancellation of Mega Man Universe.. those jerks..) creates a kiddy superhero show and then turn around and lets it's characters swear and wear barely any clothing. Other than that, everything else is fine. It's a fighting game, so you know what to expect. IF you're old enough to know right from wrong, then by all means, don't let my review stop you. In fact, I think I may very well play this game too. It looks like fun, and if you're okay with it, then I say go for it. Just be sure to talk with your kids if Iron- Man calls Chun-Li a B****.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez August 17, 2011

13 and up.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is an average fighting game good for your teens and parents you need to know that Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds has some intense violence some partial nudity and sexual themes and some mild language used.
Parent Written byimaparent August 17, 2011

female anatomy

a very educational game about the female anatomy
Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2011

Good and not bloodly

Great game. This game hard to play,(hit colorful buttons and then you will get it). One person has very little clothes on. No plot but still fun.
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byPainis Cupcake February 20, 2011

I am Painis Cupcake!

I will eat you! :D
Kid, 8 years old February 19, 2011

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2011

I love this game its one of the best fighting games period. While i don't advise young children watch kids will love seeing their favorite heroes like Spider-man, The Incredible hulk, and Captain America, And if you're a hardcore gamer like me you'll love to know you're favorites are here like Okami people, DMC people, and the resident evil franchise favorites. You'll have to be more sour than the grinch not to have a good time in this game.