All member reviews for Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Teen, 15 years old Written byJohn S. March 6, 2013

LEARNING

This is not a very violent game.

There is fighting but there is no blood and the characters are fighting to protect earth.
Teen, 15 years old Written byd123 April 17, 2012

Tell me again Why paid for this game--(because im stupid)

Ok this game is not worth it. I got this game thinking "oh wow, this is going to be awesome". Two days later I got bored. Its a little fun from time to time, but i think it just sucks. But if you like fighting get the game Enslaved. Thats a good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 January 17, 2012

Awesome game! Only a few minor concerns for parents

This is a really fun fighting game! There is no blood in the gameplay at all, but sometimes mild blood in the endings. There is a little bit of language (the worst I heard was a**). One character in particular (Deadpool) says the "a" word a lot. Some of the female characters are very indecent. A character named Felicia is only covered by thin strips of white, and Morrigan is also a little bit indecent. That's basically it. It's fun. Not too hard to play. I would recommend it.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2012

Straight From One Of The Comics

This game is awesome, but i have to say that yes it is violence except you can't expect your kid to grow claws out of his knuckles or throw a fireball. The womens costumes are fine they are the same as they were in the other games or comics. Yes all of these people are from other games or comic books but then your child will be able to play as their favorite superhero. Only one character (Deadpool) truly curses but half the time you can't here it over the music.
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2011

fun but watch your kids play.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is fun but watch for some stuff.Like the women are dressed impropriety.In one ending it takes place in a bar etc. So this game is an iffy choice for 13-15.Here is why.the game is not appropriate because the girls are dressed not kid friendly,violence may be intense to some viewers, and some very bad role models like wesker and others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

grab your quarters

good classic arcade style fighting game
Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2011

Good and not bloodly

Great game. This game hard to play,(hit colorful buttons and then you will get it). One person has very little clothes on. No plot but still fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFreebieguy March 31, 2011

great game!

If your one of those fighting game fans this is a game you need to have plus if you really want it you can get it for free personally I think this is one of the best fighting games so far. P.S To get your free stuff sign up here www.prizerebel.com/videogames.php?r=3174888
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2011

okay game

This game is just okay. These fighter games don't have any story through and I hated that because I like games with a story. This game also uses woman as a sex image. The violence isn't bad. You can hear some swear words but no F bombs. Plenty of online stuff too.
Kid, 8 years old February 19, 2011

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2011

I love this game its one of the best fighting games period. While i don't advise young children watch kids will love seeing their favorite heroes like Spider-man, The Incredible hulk, and Captain America, And if you're a hardcore gamer like me you'll love to know you're favorites are here like Okami people, DMC people, and the resident evil franchise favorites. You'll have to be more sour than the grinch not to have a good time in this game.