All parent member reviews for Medal of Honor: European Assault

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Team work

this war game is one of the best! this game is extremely hard to beat. the only way you can beat the levels is to work with your squad. this game also shows how hard WWII was and what our veterans went thru. this is a masterpiece
Adult Written byeliram874 June 9, 2014

beutiful music, amasin story unfourtenetly a sacriligious element

amazing story line beautiful music but the game ruins it where you go inside a church and kill nazis one of your own soldiers blasphemes near the church area which should not be in the game. why go and attack inside a church! why go and kill people inside it! this is so disappointing some producers have lost the notion of respecting God's home and holy objects as well as his holy name.
Adult Written byjennbeau April 9, 2008

Awesome Graphics!!!

My husband thinks this game is great! He is a avid war game player and was impressed with this one.
Adult Written byjmawesome April 9, 2008

Awesome

This game is awesome! It has violence, but it is not bloody and there is no grusome parts. It is fine for kids around 12 or 13 and up. Good strategic value makes you think. Again violent but not overly.
Adult Written byschillingergj April 9, 2008

An all out fun game!

Adult Written byhondaMX king April 9, 2008

amazing

There is the clash between Medal of honor and Call of duty, some are fans off MoH and some CoD, i for one am a MoH fan, ive tried CoD its fun but doesn't have the same impact on me as MoH, for some reason MoH has an emotional impact on me. The gameplay is super, the graphics arent great, but hey its only a Ps2 game. But i recommend MoH pacific assault the most.