All member reviews for Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Kid, 9 years old July 29, 2013

beeeeeesssssssstttttt gggggaaaaaammmmeeee eeevvveerrr.

awesome game honestly i think it's for seven and up
Teen, 13 years old Written bykid-teenrater23 April 29, 2013

Moh wf for kids?????

This game is not that bad for kids except for multiplayer
Teen, 16 years old Written byXbox360Gamer March 11, 2013

LEARNING

Medal of Honor Warfighter: a game that shows the cause and effects of the war world

I'll start off by saying this game really is not as terrible as people try to make it out to be simply because the box doesn't have the most popular shooter franchises on the front of it. Regardless, that doesn't mean it is necessarily a ground breaking must-buy shooter either. For the price it is now (around $20) it is worth the play through, even if you don't have an online gaming service such as xbox live. Content wise, there's not much to worry about aside from language and violence - characteristic of the first person shooter category. Words such as f*** are used in heated situations and there is the frequent shooting of other humans, but never ones that don't pose a threat to your character. The killing itself isn't portrayed in a gory way or extremely bloody in any means, and I would be willing to say it is less bloody or gory than call of duty, and around the level of battlefield 3. But, the story does feature a few intense moments in which, if the story has done its job and has established an emotional connection with your character and those around them, will tug your heart strings (I don't want to spoil the story or anything but consider it the rather unfortunate death of a much loved comrade). What truly motivates me to give this game a 4 out of 5 would be the cause and effect no other game i've played has featured. It displays the cause of war and violence, but also the effect on everyone in it. It shows the heart breaking loss... the fear of what could come out of this terrorist movement... the effect on a man's family and kids from being away for so long... It brings a meaning to the game, rather than simply blockbuster glorified kill this terrorist to save the world from a possible nuclear bomb because if you don't it will explode... and will kill people that you will never meet or know like every other game. So, for that, along with top notch graphics (the same or better than battlefield 3), with competitive multiplayer on par with other games of the genre and a unique story line, this game is worth a look.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAgent663 November 3, 2012

Do not play! It sucks!

This game is horrible. No one should play it. It is derivative in every way in an already over saturated modern shooter market. This series should've stayed in WWII.
Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2013

LEARNING

Awesome, Amazing Game!

AMAZING! I don't know why people give this game bad reviews. I thought it was awesome! The campaign is one of the best I've played in a long time! The multiplayer could have been a little better, but it was still great. Obviously, the graphics are awesome, and the characters and moments are very memorable. If you don't have it, get it now!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCaped Cd October 29, 2012

To be honest....

The game isn't as bad as people say. Now, while in no way whatsoever can I say that this game isn't filled with violence and swearing, it really depends on who you are and how you deal with things if you like this game. Some people my age can deal with the violence and recognize that it is just fake. Others, I couldn't imagine them playing this. Know who is getting this game, and how they react to things. I think 13 and up is a good age rating.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhaustin99 August 29, 2013

nnnn

Teen, 15 years old Written byROLL-TIDE August 4, 2013

Really good campaign!

This is a really good game. I haven't played multiplayer so I can say about it but the campaign is really good. Uses of f$&k and $h!t in heated situations and one GD. Overall it's a good game. Good for 13/14 and up