All member reviews for Medal of Honor

War series returns with hyperrealistic military combat.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

cool game

sick and great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written bypapaleaf421 July 6, 2011

Why am i on here?

I'm Amish, we don't play games.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXboxmaster356 December 3, 2010

once again Dice and EA have made a good game.

This is a good game but it has a lot of bugs but you won't notice it. =)
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom October 16, 2010

Campaign has excessive blood and gore.

Most FPS games are violent and bloody, this is actually for a war game...One of the highest amounts of gore. The campaign has some decapitation and limb loss, my comparison would be, Call of Duty: World at War. There will be several scenes of violence and obviously minor violence in combat. The multiplayer has violence but nothing extreme, language is present in both single player and on the headset online.
Adult Written byTrator July 1, 2015

Medal Of Honor comes back with a great modern day scenario set in Afganistan

The game is great. It carries a message for brotherhood and selflessness. Blood is seen . Stabbing is present , with a Throat Cutting scene. Cursing is frequent. A bit scary scenario is present. Its a story of three Special Operation soldiers, based mostly on a Navy SEAL DEVGRU operator of an AFO team. Overall- Sadly for 16+ above only, it would have been better if a less violent version is available for young teens, coz it carries a good message.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 13, 2014

Humm.goood

Leave PEGI and ESRB + BBFC ratings for this game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. March 23, 2013

Hyperrealistic military shooter is way too profane and intense for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byamg433 February 9, 2013

LEARNING

Somewhat Good

This game teaches a small amount of history, so it is somewhat educational. It's not too violent, but shotguns can decapitate (the review is incorrect). The characters are positive role models because they never leave their fellow soldiers behind and will risk their own lives to save them.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmpfire September 29, 2012

Not that amazing but not terrible

VIOLENCE: Intense voilence with blood but no gore SEX: None LANGUAGE: Graphic language throughout. Many uses of the F and S word
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2012

LEARNING

The Best Medal of Honor out of them all!

Great game! The graphics are awesome and so is the ease of play. The swearing is strong but there is an option to turn off the dialog but still hear all the surroundings and all of the action. You can turn off the gore too but there still is a little bit of blood when you shoot. Over all, I think it's a great game for ages 10 and up.
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall May 27, 2012

AGE RESTRICTIONS!

MAIN REASONS! - Strong Language - Strong Bloody Violence OTHER! - Occasional Mild Scary Scenes
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Absolutely agree with Josh T.

Violence in video games ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT contribute to real life violence.Its the parents fault for not bringing their kid up properly.For instance,I have been watching extremely violent movies since I can't remember and playing lots of violent video games and today,I'm fine and I do not get into fights over small things.I know how to resolve a problem in a calm manner,I don't have warped thoughts. Now on to the review..................................................... Medal Of Hounour is a very very violent action military shooter and very profane but it is appropriate for you of you take the messages in in a correct way.The games themes of loyalty and courage.The uncut version lets you play as the Talibans though,because I only have the uncut Xbox version of this game and I can choose an option to play as Talkbans in online mode and I did NOT use any cheats or hacks or mod,believe or not.Anyway,an awesome game.If you can handle it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byConcernedTeenGamer December 29, 2011

Huh?

Um, just to help clear things up, the T-M rating is because there is a bonus content in the disc.... Medal of Honor Frontlines; a T Medal of Honor game.
Adult Written byGamergal October 25, 2011

Great game, except for the language.

I just finished this game and I thought it was fantastic. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the frequent (I think overuse) of the F word. Naturally, as a shooter game, there is violence. You do see blood spatter when you shoot /stab enemies, but there is an option to turn off the 'gore'. With that aside, I found the game to be addictive and, like I said, fantastic. If you're a first person shooter fan, I would recommed this game with a warning about the language. I would not (if I HAD kids) let my children or tweens play this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMilitaryDude October 18, 2011

Great game, some issues

It has a fair bit of language, but with the filter it tones it down a lot, I'd say about 16+ w/o filter and 14+ w/ filter.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2011

great game shows what really goes on with spec ops

i love this game first to answer any questions you cant play mulitplayer with out a paid subscription to x box live if you have an x box an one to EA also this game pretty much is about the spec forces like the army rangers and navy seals and lastly teir 1 first mission you do isn't training like most games you just start out driving with a man named voodoo and you are both dressed up like a stereotypical muslim and are driving by members of alcada and out of nowhere they start shooting at you. you can shoot with a very small veriety of guns theres like 6 but you can knife and pistol ammo is unlimited in this game unlike many others you have to use common sense. the swearing you just have to be mature to handle it. great role models that will give up at nothing to complete a objective such as save a ally named rabit.
Teen, 14 years old Written byyankeefan7 August 6, 2011

REALLY, REALLY FUN

First of all let me say this..... THE GAME IS AWSOME. The violence is the same as Black Opps, actualy it's really less violent. The cussing was not an issue for me when I was playing the game. It said maybe the F word 5 time, the S word 10 times, and other ones 5 times more. Oh and by the way, play the game all the way through. There is a great, great message at the end of the game. The game really is insipered by the troops fighting for their lives in Iraq and Afganistan. GAME ON!!!!
Adult Written bygow0304 June 22, 2011

Medal of Honor

Decent game that even has a dedication to our veterans at the end of the game. But as a realistic portrayal of war in Afghanistan, this game is very violent.
Adult Written byCR90 April 16, 2011

Talk to kids about it though.

I own the game and have completed the campaign, it is difficult but realistic. The people you play as are fictional characters based on the actual heroes fighting for us to this day. My only concern is the excessive bad language, but other than that it's what you'd expect war to be, brutal.
Parent of a 14 year old Written bymomerggy23 February 21, 2011

What I like about this game is that there is a optional gore setting so that my kids dont have to be exposed to decapitation or flying limbs. When I use this setting, it seems exactly like a T-rated game.