All member reviews for Mega Man 10

Retro platformer with nice selection of difficulty levels.

Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2010

Love It.

Nice game, Very challenging like all the Megamans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPedro Henrique March 19, 2014

Like every Megaman Game!

Super Addicting game, also very difficult. People always like megaman's games! It has a good imagination in the series! I just rated this for 8+ because it requires ability to control the caracter. But it's so funny!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLukepi May 13, 2011

One of 2010's best games.

I grew up with the Megaman series. It's always been notorious for its difficulty. While the game's easy mode makes it more accesible, don't expect your 3 year old or 5 year old to be able to beat it without much frustration. That put aside, I believe the game is exceptional and should not be missed.
Written byAnonymous March 7, 2015

Good game for general audiences.

This game is a great game, not only in quality but it can be played by just about anyone. There are some themes of violence however it is not done for little to no reason. However, this game is somewhat difficult and can turn away some people.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGuardianBrother August 18, 2012

Just like the originals.

This game is one of the best I've played. I have fond memories of not just this game, but also of the first six games. The only warning is to know that this game like the rest of them is difficult. If you play the game and like it, try the first six games in the series if you can get access to them (access to Mega Man 7 would count as an extra treat). Out of those I would recommend Mega Man 2 to play first because, although it doesn't have the easy difficulty, it is the easiest to beat in the series and the most memorable other than the original (although Wily stage 4 can be one of the most incredibly frustrating gaming moments of your life if you don't think about the level enough and don't know what you're doing). I can guarantee you will have a good time with this and the other entries in the Mega Man series.
Kid, 9 years old July 26, 2012