All teen and kid member reviews for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Teen, 16 years old Written bychatchat75 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bysmokeydiablo April 9, 2008

Great fun

Fans of the Splinter Cell series should pick up the rerelease of this, entitled "Subsistence". It has a slew of extras and a better camera. One of the best Metal Gear games by far.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKerotan April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bydaryl874 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byskilpatrick3 April 9, 2008

I cried

The end made me cry. Overall it was the greatest game i've ever played great history lesson and very good overall!
Teen, 16 years old Written byGAMERMAN April 9, 2008

Best game on the PS2, Period!

I coult not describe how awesome this awesome game is... It is definatly one of the Best games OF ALL TIME. Now, to start off, There is Very Mild Indo, and a Female Character named EVA, who wears a Top Bikini/Bra, But nothing to fuss about. The Violence does have shooting, but you can choose to avoid Combat by using stealth, which the game encourages, or a Tranq gun. There is a VERY Brutal Tourture scene, were the main Character gets tortured, and his eye shot out, but players have the choice to skip it. There is mild Language that pops up every now and then, but it's not that bad. Now, there is the option to smoke Smokes, but it has nagative actions, such as loosing health, Basically saying that smoking is bad. The Educational Value is VERY HIGH! Alot of stuff I never knew, I knew from this game. Overall, If you have a 14 or older son who likes splinter cell and other War games, get him this! It is DEFINATLY funner than splinter Cell!