All member reviews for Metroid Prime: Hunters

Awesome game, great multiplayer

This game is very fun. It's not very violent but there is one place where they're are these plants and when you kill them some very non graphic purple blood sqirts in the air then dissapears. The multiplayer on the other hand is not violent at all, it's also very fun too, there is also a way to make computer enemys so you don't have to play online or with a friend. Anyway I highly recommend this game for kids 10 and older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRyan#13 April 9, 2008

Awesome game

The best game for the ds and its not bad there is no blood or anything terrible your objective is to go around to stop the power to falling in the wrong hands its not sugesting anything. I would recomend 9 and up like i said its not an issue.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

It's awesome

I simply love playing it with my best friends.I say it doesn't have a lot of violence mostly sci fic.If you are looking for a game to buy I recomend this.

!

sweet game! i also have super metroid for super nintendo. play them all!

Okay...

Sadly, I lost this game, but it isn't that good. It's probably the worst Metroid Prime game. And one of the worst Metroid games. But it's still good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCaleb2181 July 2, 2010

Ages for 13-17+

This game is the best because its fun to, the story is sometimes it hard and and sometimes it easy. The multiplayer/wifi is awesome because (Just Because).
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Retro Studios has done it again! ^-^

MP: Hunters is like Metroid Prime in your pocket, so it HAS to be good! And Nintendo/Retro Studios have done another good game! MP: Hunters has some violence with some blood but it's not graphic or anything, and the blood is green. So if you like MP and if you're over 8, then play this game! Bye!
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2010

fun game to play with you friends
Teen, 13 years old Written byZero65 March 10, 2010

This game could've gotten away with an E10 rating.

As long as you don't mind your kids playing a first-person shooter, it's not bad. But this game's greatest moments are it's multiplayer capabilities. (Do it locally with friends, as there are tons of hackers and cheaters online that ruin the game for everyone else AND could damage your own game) The single player campaign is average at best.
Kid, 10 years old March 15, 2009

IS THERE ANY THINING WORSE THAN 1 STAR:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrible story, terrible online, O.K. muilti-player(not online)
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2009

Sweet game and awsome online
Teen, 13 years old Written byfalconbronco April 1, 2012

best game I played ever :)

I thik It is the Best for 9&up my father loves playing whith me .Also IT fun for the hole famly to play
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2012

Single Player: LAME--- Multiplayer- THE BOMB!

This is a great game for kids like me who want to play sci-fi shooters like Halo but are (Sadly) not allowed to. Honestly, I think this is one of the ESRB's biggest fails. It EASILY could have gotten an E10, and the action is about as bad as the original Star Wars films. Though the single player campaign is difficult (And boring), the multiplayer with lots of friends is phenomenal! I have never had so much fun playing a video game. It's so cool turning into a ball and and stealthily shooting everyone else down. If the campaign was as cool, I would have given it 5 stars, easy. So, if you want a good game to pass the time by yourself, stay away. But if you are looking for a tween appropriate, fun sci-fi multiplayer experience with friends, get this game.