All member reviews for Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

Teen, 13 years old Written byMorgiman April 9, 2015

Great Game

Customize your car and race around the streets of 3 different citys. its good for 7 and up
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

D

It does say D**nit in the son D**nit Manc
Kid, 9 years old December 12, 2010

On for 9+

There is some bad language like the s-word and h-word every once in a while. You can also run people over
Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2009

Really intense sense of speed and huge air

It's a really awesome game, it can get kind of frustrating at times, but overall once you get past annoying San Diego it's lots of fun. You get to customize cars a ton, not QUITE as much as you can in NFSU2 but it's still really good. One problem is everyone knows in most street racing games the muscle cars are harder to drive, but in Midnight Club the muscle cars are so cool but like undrivable. I got this muscle car and got all these awesome gold parts on it and it looked really cool. Then I took it to a muscle cars race and it was a mess. I like the way you can use motorcycles, they are lots of fun and you can do wheelies and actually fall backwards if you do a giant wheelie. The game has a ton of cars to choose from and a great selection of vinyls(Not quite as big as NFSU2) but still good. I have Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix so I may have mentioned things in Remix that aren't in plain Dub, I dunno. The cities are very detailed and there are plenty of jumps that give you insane air. Another thing I love about the cities are they are alive in other places other than where you happen to be. While you are racing you may see an ambulance whip by and it will have nothing to do with you. Also, Midnight Club, unlike other city racing games, has PEDESTRIANS. You can't run them over, but if you go speeding by on the sidewalk they scream and run away. I totally recommend this game to any racing fan!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byflarez77 July 4, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byhjnrtyj April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bymaster-mind-15 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008

As great as it is fast

Great game but it focuses too much on actual cars. You drive as recklessly as you can and it has a bit of bad words. Like I said before, great but not sending out a positive message.
Adult Written byTycoonR1 April 9, 2008

good

best game i have ever played
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

I have played many street racing games in the past, but nothing compares to this. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition is the third installment in the Midnight Club series from Rockstar games. Awesome cars, tracks, and pretty much full cities are just some of the amazing features of this game. I would say this game is alright for all ages, but there is a lot of street racing which shows that ramming into others and driving at 100+ miles per hours is just fine. Also, there is a fair amount of language in this game, both in the music, which is mostly rap, and out of the main characters' mouths. The social message is rather iffy, so I recommend this game only for kids who know right from wrong. Overall, this game is awesome. BUY THIS GAME FOR AGES 10 AND UP ONLY!!!

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition,not very good....but

Midnight Club 3:DUB Edition Remix is way better!!!! It is not violent well not really the only violent part is agro, a special move where you push cars out of your way. Besides that the only thing is that the guys you meet in Atlanta and Detroit swear a little bit. Anyway besides all that this games is really good I recommend it to anyone who likes racing games.

Adult Written byracingrough April 9, 2008

Midnite Club

This racing game has all the stuff. Car,Stars,and Chicks. (PS2 ONLY) Any-way just to let you know the SD(San Diego) shop man says one word at the beging. HE SAYS H@#L AND GET YOUR a#s out of my shop. Those are the only 2 things. Except for songs One song is D@#$%t man and Put that S@#T up. Other people say other stuff in game it gets a A- from me.

really fun

a very fun game, and alot of my friends also play it. I only wish that when you hit people they go flying over your car, but instead they go right through your car =/
Teen, 13 years old Written byyo77 April 9, 2008

Crash, race in, and cruise freely in REAL cities.

Midnight Club 3 is a racing game, to put it in least terms. Midnight Club 3 is MORE than a racing game. There is something on it called "Cruise", where U can cruise around San Diego, Atlanta, and Detroit. Content Descriptors:: Sexual content: None Violence: Not much. Your car can get crashed tho. Language: About PG Level. There are some songs in the game like D***it Man and Put That S**T Up. That is about all. Soc. Behavior: The games about sstreet racing. Street racing is illegal 10+

fun

fun has a little of violence but not enought to worry about but they say stuff like pimp and have a ghetto enviorment