All member reviews for Mini Ninjas

Family-friendly cartoon ninja brawler with epic story.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 16, 2010

Well, Its a kids game.

A kids game with no violence, no language or sex. It is a parents dream really. Its also a quality game with lots of environments and CUTTTE Rabbits.
Adult Written byClone Dude October 28, 2009

Kick! Punch! "Mini, mini Ninjas"

Mini Ninjas is a very exciting game. You are a young ninja named Hiro. You must fight your way through the evil samurai minions and restore the balance of nature. I like how you can do your ninja moves. I also like how the evil samurai return to their original animal forms when you defeat them. If you have a Wii you may experience problems loading the sixth level. It took me maybe five minutes. But don't get me wrong Mini Ninjas is the best game I own so far.
Kid, 10 years old September 30, 2010

i think im getting this :)

im gonna get this game!!! man,it sounds AWESOMMMMMME,soo much that my parents may even let me buy this game :D
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2009

SUPER FANTASTIC...

This is such a good game! I love it! I like it because it isn't really hard and it explains things to you. It has really cute and nicely made animations. It's cute because when you "finish off" a bad guy, all the badness goes away and he (the bad guy) transforms into a cute animal. I really like this game! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byLord Pigeon March 18, 2014

Children's gaming at its core.

Yes, I meant that. And no, your children should not be playing Grand Theft Auto V, no matter how hard they try to convince you how child-friendly it is. Mini Ninjas is a quirky little game with good graphics, cute characters, and gorgeous art and colors. This is a nice little homage to ancient Japanese culture, but definitely does not accurately portray it. (But who does, really?) Plenty of cartoonish violence that includes battering enemies with swords and other various ninja things, but there is absolutely no bloodshed. Instead, the evil samurai revert to their original forms as cute woodland creatures. One section of the game featuring a graveyard and spirits may frighten little children.
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2012

LEARNING

ok game

i have the game.it is pretty cool you can use these diffrent spells to defeat your enemies.when you defeat your enemies thy turn back into the animals they were before.you can be diffrent ninjas once you save them. all in all this game was a good game.
Kid, 9 years old September 4, 2012

good

good game. when the samurai are killed they turn back into animals
Parent of a 8, 14, and 17 year old Written bySpecimenB July 2, 2012

LEARNING

Great game on the Wii

I got the Wii version for my 8 year old son. The reviewer mentioned the controls being troublesome on the Xbox360 but they're a breeze with the Wii controller. The visuals of ancient China are very attractive. The enemies are comical and instead of dying, they turn back into cute animals. The levels aren't too challenging. I even got hooked on the game and finished it myself. It really is a safe and fun game for a young audience.
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2011

Not to violent

I have almost beat the game and it is really fun. It`s like a change from the violent and bloody dark ninja gaiden. It is violent but nothing epic like impaling, stabbing, or decapition. I say LBP2 is more violent than mini ninjas (online LBP2). On a scale of 1 to10, 10 being extremely violent I`d give it a 4. Thanks for reading my review on mini ninjas. Tobuscus228 out
Adult Written byInstantreview4you October 19, 2011

Great game

Great game I recommend it HIGHLY. yes it has cartoon violence but it is very mild. No blood or gore no language. This game is great for anyone that knows violence isnt good . This gam is HIGHLY addictive and very fun for everyone. Violence issues are not a problem if ur child tried to pull a ninja flip off well then this game is not for then but if they know how to be mature about this stuff then this is for them. You and your kids will LOVE IT.
Written byAnonymous April 10, 2011

Excells in all aspects

Mini Ninjas on the Nintendo wii is an adventure game in which you and your mini ninjas are in grave danger. Your group is being attacked by evil samaurai warriors who, with the aid of magic, are trying to take over the world. Thats a basic premace of the story. However the story is really much better than that. The opening cutscenes in the game are quite intriguing, and will keep your interest, hooking you from the start and pulling you right in to this game. The gorgeous graphics do a great job for the wii when you consider the graphical limitations of the wii as compared to other consoles like the 360 and the Playstation 3. The game has combat in it and yes theres a lot of it, but its all cartoony and theres really no harm to letting your kids play this. The game is completely fun and engaging to play. The level design is where this game is at. The level design is not strange or wierd in any sort of way, it is merely huge. The levels are gigantic, yet you never get lost because they do a good job of telling you where to go and what youre supposed to be doing. There are secrets everywhere and hidden areas all over the place, but they are difficult to find. The game sorely misses a multiplayer. It would have functioned so much better with one because there would be more replay value and after beating the game there would be more of a reason to turn the game on again. Nevertheless the game works, is fun, and deserves a purchase.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010

Mini Winners

This was a super easy game to play. I finished it in about 2 days. I didn't even know that I was playing on medium the whole time and that I could've just switched to easy. But this is still a great and realistic game!