All member reviews for Mini Ninjas

Kid, 10 years old September 30, 2010

i think im getting this :)

im gonna get this game!!! man,it sounds AWESOMMMMMME,soo much that my parents may even let me buy this game :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 16, 2010

Well, Its a kids game.

A kids game with no violence, no language or sex. It is a parents dream really. Its also a quality game with lots of environments and CUTTTE Rabbits.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2009

SUPER FANTASTIC...

This is such a good game! I love it! I like it because it isn't really hard and it explains things to you. It has really cute and nicely made animations. It's cute because when you "finish off" a bad guy, all the badness goes away and he (the bad guy) transforms into a cute animal. I really like this game! :)
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010

Mini Winners

This was a super easy game to play. I finished it in about 2 days. I didn't even know that I was playing on medium the whole time and that I could've just switched to easy. But this is still a great and realistic game!
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2011

Not to violent

I have almost beat the game and it is really fun. It`s like a change from the violent and bloody dark ninja gaiden. It is violent but nothing epic like impaling, stabbing, or decapition. I say LBP2 is more violent than mini ninjas (online LBP2). On a scale of 1 to10, 10 being extremely violent I`d give it a 4. Thanks for reading my review on mini ninjas. Tobuscus228 out
Kid, 9 years old September 4, 2012

good

good game. when the samurai are killed they turn back into animals
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2012

LEARNING

ok game

i have the game.it is pretty cool you can use these diffrent spells to defeat your enemies.when you defeat your enemies thy turn back into the animals they were before.you can be diffrent ninjas once you save them. all in all this game was a good game.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLord Pigeon March 18, 2014

Children's gaming at its core.

Yes, I meant that. And no, your children should not be playing Grand Theft Auto V, no matter how hard they try to convince you how child-friendly it is. Mini Ninjas is a quirky little game with good graphics, cute characters, and gorgeous art and colors. This is a nice little homage to ancient Japanese culture, but definitely does not accurately portray it. (But who does, really?) Plenty of cartoonish violence that includes battering enemies with swords and other various ninja things, but there is absolutely no bloodshed. Instead, the evil samurai revert to their original forms as cute woodland creatures. One section of the game featuring a graveyard and spirits may frighten little children.