All teen and kid member reviews for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2012

@#$% GOOD!!!

EPIC GAME. AMAZING, EASY TO PLAY, AND FUN AS @#$%!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 26, 2011

Very fun! Plz read review

This is a one to two player fighting game in which characters play from both the Mortal Kombat and DC franchises. It is very fun, and in my opnion, okay for ages 10 and up. Here is what some parents might find offensive: Violence 6/10: Players punch and kick their opponents to defeat them. Some characters are equipped with weapons (swords, guns, fans, etc) and some have super powers. Blood can be seen when the characters are hit, but there is an option to turn off the blood. Players can also be bruised and get scratches, along with getting their outfits torn up. After the player has beaten someone twice, they have the option of using a "fatality," which in the Mortal Kombat universe is a dramatic finishing move, usually involving very graphic violence. However, the fatalities in MK VS DCU is much less graphic. Some of the fatalities include snapping their opponents necks, impaling them with swords or sharp fan blades, or freezing them and smashing them to bits. Language 0/10: No language is in this game. Nudity 5/10, Sex 0/10: While there is no sex in the game, some of the female characters have very large breasts and wear skimpy clothing. Their breasts also "jiggle" a lot when they move. When they are attacked, their outfits can get torn and beat up, sometimes showing more of their breasts (no actual nudity is seen, though.) Overall, a very good game!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean November 13, 2011

Best Mortal Kombat game EVER

I think this is probably one of the best games I have ever played. The game is not graphic, let alone gory. You can turn off blood, which admitted, occurs often if you dont. The game has several good guys and a few bad guys, and the women are "bouncy", but I think that this game is a great way to let kids begin to see if they could handle the Mortal Kombat series.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2009

This is for mature kids ages 9 or up

I love the game in my opinion the game.There is not that much blood and gore that I noticed.The only time I noticed it is when you are supposed to finsh your opponent and do fatality.It might not be sutibale for some,but in my opinion it is not that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysniperking134 March 11, 2009

The Best 360 game other than M games!

Two things. One, this game is awesome! Second, I have a few Ultimate Tips. If your Flash, use Around the World a lot and you will win. If your Scorpion, use your knife and drag him in, it's impossible to evade! For other characters, Warp (If possible) behind them and kill them! I just remembered, if you know the Fatalitys and the Heroic Brutalitys, please post them, OMG!
Kid, 9 years old December 13, 2008

super awsome

this is a great game. my dad says heck yes if you can turn off blood. after i showed my dad with blood he said it was fun! but you cant rip off heads.