All member reviews for My Baby 3 & Friends

All-ages parenthood simulation game is polished and fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGame Girl5 December 16, 2010

Not the best but not bad.

I got it. It's lots of fun but not the best out of all three. I hated that I couldn't care for my baby.
Parent Written byBellabluebird December 12, 2012

I thought this game would be just as great as the others but its horrible you can't do any care with your baby it was a huge waste of my money
Kid, 7 years old September 23, 2011

Best Game Ever!

It is a really good game for kids that are around 6 or 7 years old. You get to do a bunch of activities along the way, like playing dress-up or buy new clothes. One of my favorite things is the fact that you get to name it and love it forever. If you are looking for a great game that has babies in it, then this is the game for you!
Adult Written bybluecloud23 November 20, 2010

My Baby 3 not as good

I was extremely disappointed in this game. First, it does not pick up where My Baby First Steps left off. At the start of My Baby 3 and Friends your baby is younger than 2 years old. The only words your baby can speak are Mommy/Daddy and woof woof. Nor does your baby learn to talk throughout the game. Also, you cannot change your baby’s diaper, feed, or bathe your baby. Those are done by the game. So if you’re looking for a baby care game where you can do these activities, My Baby 3 isn’t it. While there are more outdoor activities to do with your baby, some are very repetitive. Some learning tasks are the exact same as a previous task. Clara also has a voice in this game, which is annoying. I always finished reading the instructions before she finished speaking. And her voice sounds exactly like Delilah on the radio. The game is extremely short. You can easily breeze through it in a couple of hours or less. In short, this game is not as good as the previous games in the series. I wouldn’t recommend it. If you must play it, rent it. Don’t purchase it as it isn’t worth the purchase price.