All member reviews for MySims Kingdom

Delightful role-playing game where you build & repair stuff.

Parent Written byknoxvillemomof2 August 22, 2011

Voodoo dolls and seances? How is that child appropriate?

Not age-appropriate at all. There is an island on the game (Spookane) where the player is expected to find voodoo dolls and then has to hold a seance in order to progress. I can't believe no other parent has noted this in the reviews and that this site thinks it's acceptable content for a child of any age.
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2011

Super fun!

This game is so fun! My friend and I completed the game!
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Great Game for All Ages

This is a fun, kid-friendly game that almost anyone would enjoy. You can really put your own creativity into it, judging by how you build things and how you decorate them. Once you finish the game, and get your own island, a little fun leaves the game, and it seems a little repetitive. Overall? A great game to use your creativity and create the things of your dreams.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

Good game

It's a pretty good game but it gets boring at the end sadly.
Kid, 10 years old March 27, 2010

Great!

i had a lot of fun playing. you can build houses,make pizzas,herd cows,and more!
Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2010

GREAT

ilove it but i cant beat candy isald. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ROCKS!!!
Adult Written byhellkats November 23, 2008
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2014

Puzzle Game

I would classify this as a puzzle game. The puzzles aren't very hard, good for little kids. The main character (that you create) goes around helping people. There is no violence, sex, swearing, or drinking, drugs, or smoking. Also, Common Sense Media rates it 3 consumerism because it is part of a franchise, but the game itself has no consumerism. There is a "currency" called mana, but it is pretty easy to get.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookcupcake January 28, 2012

=D

Super Fun!!! this game is innocent and addictive
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

Love it! :)

I really like this game I got it when I was 10 and I adore it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone over about 4. You get to have your own island and visit other islands such as Trevor island a acting island and Cutopia an island where Duchess Beverly lives. You get to be the Royal Wolander (can't spell it) and build people's houses. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2011

It's addicting!! I love it!

I'm addicted to this game!!! It's one of the best games I have for Wii. You can build and repair things while you go around helping people from different islands. It is a super fun game that I play for 3 hours straight. :D I love it
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

You can't get enough MySims

This game is fun and can teach kids about making houses and houses.Though,my dad doesn't like that it includes a part when characters summon bad spirits.Christians might not like that.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2011

It's very fun, slightly addictive, but very fun!

I LOVE THIS GAME! I AM PRACTICALY ADDICTAD TO IT! you can make your own person, creat your own house,and I am always making up my ownstories on it such as an elf who is pretending to be a pig hearder then finds her way back to her home land (lol) I have been playing on one user for 56 HOURS! The only annoying thing is your two 'friends', Buddy and Linsey always follow you everywhere! (But the good thing is if your very luckey or clever they get stuck in certain places such as sides of cliffs, holes and ontop of thing, and they cant, after that, follow you anywhere, not even into a building) But if you, say, build a fence around them, as soon as you go into a building, they can get out and then stay pout of the fenced area!!! As for the role modle bit. You are the role modle! Helping people around differen islands, helping them to rebuild ther houses and eventualy, their lives! Out of 100, 100/100! (well... maby 99 as of the buddy and linsey bit, but you can solve that!) It's very fun, slightly addictive, but very fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 3, 2010

Great but has witchcraft!!

Great game but, u can hurt other sims and destroy stuff and does have magic thats how u make things, by chanting and waving a wand!
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written byalimba August 15, 2010

Our family loves playing this game

This game is great. It's fun, it's challenging, it develops problem-solving skills, and best of all, it rewards helping others. The one bad thing is that it requires reading. So if your child doesn't read yet (like my 5-year old), someone older who can read needs to play with him or her.
Parent Written bycooldad101 July 25, 2010

My daughter likes this game because she likes fantasy(kingdom) and I like it too because you can fish and I like fishing. Pretty good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChuckness May 12, 2010

Great game, but should be for a better system.

VERY good game, considering it's for the Wii. It would be awesome on the PS3, though, since I have one, and it has better graphics- this game would look awesome if it had more realistic graphics.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2010

fun game

Very fun. You get to go on an adventure, help people, and create your own world. Nothing inappropriate at all. It might be confusing for younger kids, though.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2009

This is a very fun game!! I can't wait untill I beat it again.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2009