All member reviews for MySims Sky Heroes

Kid, 8 years old February 21, 2012

fun game to play

Is game is very fun although it has some violence to it. you can play online wiyh people friends, or just other players. i think this game is for kid 8& up it is very fun. you should try it.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2010

Good but hard

I really do like this game, it's fun, but Story mode is hard. They time you on challenges. But if you like timed games, this is for you (Especially Story Mode!). If you just want to explore the areas, do quickplay mode. You can set the time for you to fly around. The controls are easy (except when you need to dodge missiles,and that takes some practice. I get annoyed with that). Really fun! If you're thinking of buying it, go ahead. You'll find something fun in this game. :)
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

I quite like this game but it's not the best out of all of them there is a little violence but you basically get to save the world.
Kid, 7 years old October 2, 2010

One Word AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Saw Da Commercial And I Said "OOOOOOOOOHHHH! I Gotta Get That" i Didn't Really Say That Nut That's Just What I Meant. I Still Don't Know If I'll Get It For DS Or Wii ~ II /\