All member reviews for Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill! (Remastered)

Drew's first game holds mystery with more mature themes.

Parent of a 14 and 16 year old Written byCharlotte135 August 30, 2010

A very good game

My daughter loves these games and they are very safe. She could be doing a lot worse and they are educational. You can't get much better than Nancy Drew.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byAeliene September 2, 2010

Iffy remake but great fun!

I played and loved the first game. I don't think as much should have been changed but, it is an overall good game. A little easy for the most part (though having played the first one ten or twelve times leaves me a little biased). All the games by HerInteractive are really fun and have great themes and educational values. A definate yes for anyone. This game is a little different from other games and very noticibly too but, don't let that discourage you, it's still fun to play.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2011

Its OK

So as you see im 12 (sad I know) and I JUST missed the first ND that came out (Secrets Can Kill) and I never got to play the WHOLE origanal game ( cry ) so I was very excited about this game coming out! When me and my sister (yay another person! shes actually played the game btw) played it we felt like *groan* this is horrible! The story line was fasinating and VERRYY detailed ( oops I barfed in my mouth a little bit) I personally dont think this is one of there best games but its pretty good. Warning: Their does happen to be drug use in this game but its very mild and he learns from it. The plot is about a high school student named Jake being murdered.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2013

Bloody but still E10+

...it has mild blood but becareful...
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoisonrocks October 9, 2012