All member reviews for Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmi_Reviews December 29, 2014

A bit scary for younger kids.

It's really fun, It's a bit scary for me and I'm 15, I got really creeped out when the weather got really bad and (Spoiler Alert) Scott was out in the living room when the weather got bad and he was picking things up from the coffee table, I got freaked out when the lightning flashed and boom he was gone, Goodness Gracious. I can't seem to bring myself to finish it..I'm trying really hard, I'm a huge scaredy cat. Another Spoiler Alert, When the GPS goes Haywire I got creeped out badly...So If you don't like an uneasy enviornment or bad weather...Do.Not.Play.This. Game. (Unless you are okay with bad weather..)
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2014

Fun but scary

It is a fun puzzle game but scary in some scenes. If you are afraid of Tornadoes this might not be the game for you. There is no blood but one character has a scar or scrape (I cant remember) and you get knocked out in one scene but that is the worst it gets.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2011

Awesome for little kids!

I thought this game was really good! It was easier than most and had good messages and little fun things to do when you want to take a break from mystery solving! I started playing ND games when I was 8 and my older sister played them to. (YAY IM A BIG GIRL ^.^) *sigh* If only they had this game when I was younger! This game is quit easy for young childerine and teh scariness depends. WARNING: This game has storm scenes so if your child doesnt like stuff like that! DONT PLAY IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDangerRanger101 September 5, 2011

Great game! but, know you kids before buying

This is a really good game. It's not as scary as some of the other games in the series and it delivers alot of information on Tornados, disaster preparation, and historical events (mostly The Dust Bowl and The Trail of tears). But it's not absoluptely flawless for there are a few moments you may want to take note of so you can know your kids. Most of the scary scenes involve the weather. Like, in one part of the game Nancy gets caught on a violent thunderstorm and the scene scared me a bit. Also, you experience a tornado in the first part of the game, and in the middle of the night and they may be scary, depending on the kid. Finally, near the end of the game Nancy gets knocked out by the culprit. But if you look past those you have yourselves a fun, educational game with a positive role model, Nancy.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2010

Perfect

It's really awesome I loved playing it it's not really that scary though.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2010

i loved it it was the best game ever
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2010

Great Thinking Game

I have played almost every Nancy Drew game and never had a problem. The only scary thing is the power goes out, and there is some bad weather. Otherwise it is a great game. I totally recommend it!