Online battle game is free to play but costs to upgrade.

Adult Written bynothappyintexas October 9, 2010

No controls over who signs up

Nanovor lets kids sign up to play this game without parents' permission. Some kid -- I have no idea who -- hijacked my e-mail account months ago and is giving it out as his parents' e-mail. I keep canceling the account, but Nanovor lets his reopen the account with my e-mail over and over and over, even after I repeatedly explained the situation to them. Not only do they not require that the parents verify the e-mail, Nanovor doesn't even require that the e-mail be active; if messages to it bounce back, Nanovor doesn't cancel the child's account. It's a good thing the content on this site is mild, because there are absolutely no controls on it.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byjacob0929 September 4, 2009

bloody and gory

very violent for kids game its bloody too
Parent of a 9 year old Written byfuzzy999999 February 21, 2010

give it to mature 6 year olds or older!!!

good game nanovors can slice each other where blood and gore come out . blood is green goop so its not to bad except you can slice peoples heads off(again there head disenegrates and goo comes out)very amusing.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byGeekMum January 23, 2010

Squicky goo, but otherwise fine

Only just loaded this, but pleased to see you can limit the chat functions and also parents can join as friends of the children, so we can see it for ourselves and help out with trading, etc to boost their scores. The "good guys" seem to set a good example. Only drawback so far - the graphics when the bugs are defeated are rather squicky (but green goo, not blood-style). Wouldn't recommend for littlies, but 9 or 10 upwards will love it.