All member reviews for NBA 2K13

Excellent pro basketball sim now with 1992 Dream Team.

Learning(i)

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2013

OMG! 8+! GIVE ME A BREAK!

OMG! Good for 8+! Give me a break! It is a sports game! The only concern is safety because you can speak to strangers in multiplayer, but you do not have to play multiplayer. CSM is so over-protective! This game is good for 4 year olds! If you can play it is is good for you.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2013

LEARNING

NBA 2k13 Part 1

Publisher-2k Sports. This program was purchased from Sega in 2005. It has made games since 1999 and has been running fully ever since. I really enjoy this publishing companies’ NBA 2k series because it gives you multiple game modes and options in-game. This company has a MLB series (baseball) and a NBA series (basketball). I am more of a basketball fan so I enjoy the NBA games more. I have recently grown interest in the MLB series as I have watched others play it on YouTube commentaries. Baseball has not been my sport at all for a while but this year I am thinking about purchasing the latest MLB 2k game which is MLB 2k13. This company has a lot of potential and I believe that it can still be making an impact in the video game world for years to come.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

AwEsOmE gAmE!

I love this game. It has celebrities like Justin Bieber, Pauly D, Wale, Bow Wow (Dream Team)
Parent Written bybigtone55 July 19, 2014

LEARNING

this is soooo bad!!!!!

Listen I have 2k13&14 they both sick!! There's so many glitches that the whole development team should be fired! Don't waste your money. Where do I start. Your teammates refuse to play D the other team can make impossible shots even with all five guys on them. The other team can ride u out of bounds with no consequences but your my career guy will get a foul if he does it. Your guy still gets tired even with that Gatorade pack and with a 99 stamina. Your guy can foul out at the drop of a hat but u can barley draw fouls against the opposing team. And even when u make it to the top of the NBA as I have 3 times u still might not get voted as a starter on the all star team. It took me 6 years in game to even start to win awards, fine. But even then other players who are not as good as u get more recognition and you're at the bottom looking up. And u can never ever think of going in the top 10 of the draft ever!!! They should all be fired
Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2013

BEST GAME EVER

Read the title!
Kid, 11 years old October 27, 2013

Cool game

Along with ALL of the other nba 2k games it's just fine for any kid enough said buy it it's fine!!! nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2013

Great and Enertaining Game!

I LOVE this game, but i only gave it and on for 8 and up not for content, but for ease of play. I know, the full review, says it's super easy, but say you aren't a frequent X-Box and PlayStation user, and you play the Wii or something else, it's going to take a little while to get used to. Other than that, great game!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2013

best game

fun game/ best game ever they have the game on so many devices like ipads, wii, xbox, and more.
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2013

great and safe

great fun game but their is an online feature but is a very safe feature
Teen, 13 years old Written bymkb627 May 21, 2013

Great Game

This game is a good game if you know how to play it. It is a positive Role model because of the if you say a cuss word they give you a tech foul.