All member reviews for Need for Speed: The Run

Police-dodging street racing game sends the wrong message.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySinu August 11, 2012

11 and up

nothing
Parent Written byAwesome DaD July 9, 2015

NOTHING BAD AT ALL

Over all no violence just some car crash and accidents. Girls and Women wearing skimpy dresses and moving in suggestive way.
Adult Written byBadMario13company December 7, 2014

Amazing game

Light about of bad words no F-Bombs Lady's Great GamePlay But the mob cops fbi Is here going against laws that's fine 9.1
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 15, 2014

Really cool!

Good game but contains sexual themes and use of curse words.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymuaz mahmood October 3, 2014

Muaz review for Pakistan

This is a racing game.In which players race illegaly,as result police chase players by which violence takes place.There is also use of bad language and sexuality.Overall this game is fine.
Parent Written byBerry Nelson July 14, 2013

Nice game overall.

This is a nice game but violent with gangs and hijjacking.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 7, 2012

Good graphics, but dissapointing

Need for speed. The title makes you think, what can go wrong with this game. Well it's a poorly desighed game to say the least. The language is a little suprising for a nfs game. The interactive cut scenes make it worse to. That said though, it is a very good game and even though the story takes about 3 hours to complete it makes up for it with the challenges mode, both for online and offline. It is mainly about racing although there is some, but minor violence with little injury detail, if any. This game is worth buying, but only if you are an need for speed fan.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 May 18, 2012

CSM should have given this game 3 stars. I rate it 2 stars for a reason.

The actual races in this game are a lot of fun and feel like I'm in a high-speed movie car chase. However, I cannot reply my favorite races in the story mode without playing through the whole game again. The previous Need for Speed games either have a chapter selection or a menu that allows me to reply races. Also, I don't want to waste my time playing through the story mode again because the story is stupid. It feels so unfinished and so confusing that it overall feels so unnecessary. I rate this game ON for teens because the language in the game can be harsh but it isn't constant. Also, this game centers around themes like mobs and one of the beginning cutscenes shows the main character strapped to a chair and with a somewhat scarred face, indicating that he might have been in a brutal fight. But TRUST ME you're better off playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and reading internet FanFiction.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCooperDooper April 30, 2012

Can be good for 13+

I got this game for Christmas and I was surprised at the amount of language they use in the game, but if you don't really care and your kid likes violence, then this might be a great game for them. There is no blood in the Xbox 360 version, but that is the one that contains the most amount of language in it. There are some parts in the game that are nearly impossible to beat, but give them time and it is possible.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

good

Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2011

Need for speed reviewed by a 10year old

Need for speed series is all about surviving the race and winning. Need for speed does provide information about how not to illegally street race but no kid is going to play this game and then start street racing. I have heard Call of duty and other war tipe games will enhance violence and aggression also including language personally I hate the Call of Duty series and other war-type games not including monster shooting games but Need for Speed is a great Christmas present so yeah bye.