Kid reviews for Need for Speed Underground 2

Need for Speed Underground 2 Poster Image

Its just a fun racing game

First, this game is 22 (made in 2000) years old, so the graphics aren't that good. So if you are worried about the fact that girls start each race just know that they are fully clothed, and that it takes you a few races to even figure out its a girl. Anyway, its a fun racing game that can be challenging and you can customize cars. You can earn money by getting your car on the cover of magazines.

It's not that mature!

Although there are girls with skimpy outfits at the start of each race, the game is still fine for kids 7+. Some songs can be suggestive but mild. Vehicle violence isn't too bad in this game.

Long live Nfs Underground

Great game from the nfs series, released a while back, 2004 if i believe, I loved it great on my 360, tho as the name suggest "Underground" it's basically back street racing. No swears or suggestive stuff tho, if your kid loves racing this is a MUST HAVE! Haha trust yall will have a good time this.

Great city racing game

This is a really fun game with a nice storyline. You can customize cars so that you cant tell what it originally looked like. Cruise mode is lots of fun and there are always plenty of people out on the street to challenge. The only reason why I can see people calling it 12+ is because of the girls at the starting line, but how can that hurt anyone?

A W S O M E !!!!

I may be a girl but i still love this game, it's super fun! I like to customize my cars and everything else. And i honestly don't see any bad thing about it.
not rated for age

A little bit of a break for over-protected kids.

Here is what I think of this game: 1. The clothes on the women may be slightly revealing, but not that much. Its not severe enough to make you not buy the game. 2. No prob with language 3. Only a moron doesnt know that street racing is illegal and dangerous. If you dont know that, then you, my friend, have very uncaring parents. This game is appropriate for everyone in my opininon. I let my 5 year old cousin play it and he loves it. A few notes: 1. If you notice how CSM calls the revealing girls a Sexist addition, its not. The definition of sexist, in short, is Discrimination between sexes, not Women in revealing clothes in a kids game. Another thing: They complain about the commercialism of car brands. Well what are they supposed to do! I like the fact that they use names like Nissan 350z instead of just saying Sports Coupe. Its all in realism and entertainment, CSM!

Great Game, Bad Message

One of the songs ("Get Low" by Lil' Jon and the East Side Boyz) says some words that are sexually offensive, and you don't want kids going around asking what they mean.
not rated for age

Tuners have never been cooler

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 IS A SWEET RACER. THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT UPGRADES AND PARTS ALLOW U TO PERSONALIZE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE. CREATIVITY IS VALUED IN THE TUNER WORLD AND THAT IS PORTRAYED QUITE WELL IN THIS GAME. IT HAS GREAT GRAPHICS, EXPLORING IS ALWAYS FUN AND NOTHING INAPROPRIATE. A GREAT BUY!