All member reviews for Need for Speed World

Racing MMO looks good but encourages unlawful driving.

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2010

Its sounds cool!
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom September 21, 2010

Bad role models but not violent.

To be honest, Need for speed has never really given any good messages to kids. Drive around like this and never get caught is not how things work. The role models are terrible really because the kids may now want to be a street racer when they are older. I wouldn't say this game is violent. Either 9+ or someone who will understand that you don't respawn when you get beaten up by cops. The violence consists of crashing as in most games but nothing major. 9+
Teen, 15 years old Written byray_scanten82 April 1, 2011

ummmm......

So, here is mine point of view. Violence: It depends on how you drive in free roam mode. You may simply drive as you do it in real - it can be good, or you are trying to wramm police car - awwww....... Unfortunately, police doesn't look for you when you are the "easy driver" as I am. It begins looking for you if you wramm a police car. Sex: No sex in all NFS. They are just racing games... Language: It depends on how you chat. If you chat only with your friends with normal words - it is normal, if you are trying to say the F and S words to an unknown racer - awwwww..... Drinking, drugs, smoking: Nothing, it is just a racing game... Messages: Also depends on you. It does not matter, you are winner or loser in this game - you are getting a reward, but so earlier you finish - so bigger reward is. No "You lose, sucker!" and anything like this. Safety: You are also responsible. Everybody does not see your personal info, just your nickname, a car you drive, your stats.... Educational: Before your child plays this game, tell him about the traffic laws, and when he takes the steering wheel, guide him not to race with real people until he gets some skills. Role models: There aren't human models there. Just cars and driver... The verdict: It can be good for schoolchildren grades 2-3-4 and up, but before he takes the street, he must know about some traffic laws, some traffic violations, and evading pursuit is unlawful. So, if your child plays NFS World, try to tell him that real driving is not an NFS.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2010

NOTHNG IS WRONG

I own Need for Speed Carbon I got it when I was 9 cause thats when I got my First DS, I don't get it it says there is iffy stuff for 17 year olds nothing is wrong with these games a ton of my friends and I even plays games that r mature 17+ we just say who cares
Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2012

LEARNING

EVERYONE

I Said Not For Kids Cos ITS FOR EVERYONE
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2013

need for speed world

great game! you get to free roam around the city with friends, amazing cars & racing and it's the best need for speed in the series. the only thing is, it has lots of crashing violence, and probaly 90% of people say bad words, including me but it's ok, and it's my favorite game so it'd be ok so u can block them if u dont want them to be ur friend or remove them. p.s. there r a lot of hackers in races.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2013

Great game!!

I think Need for Speed World is a good game. You race and evade the police. Need for Speed games encourage illegal racing but at the beginning of the game it warns you about illegal racing and being safe.