All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros. 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bystvn8or August 21, 2012

Great Game

Sponsors Teamwork, but associates it with some safety problems that can be easily avoided and minor violence.
Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2012

Great

This was so fun
Kid, 6 years old September 8, 2012

cool

it is very fun
Kid, 11 years old September 8, 2012

Great game, wish I played more.

I loved the demo I played at my local gaming store, before my mum pulled it out of my hands - claiming that is had more evil than Satan himself. She claimed that it was a sadistic game because you had to kill creatures and use defenseless tortoises as weaponary. She then brought me Imagine: Babies. :(
Kid, 8 years old August 24, 2013

Perfect

I Love It And My Little Brother Who Is Only 6 Can Beat The Whole Game Easily It's Perfect Wonderful 3D Graphics
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2013

Refined, but can scare young kids.

Very nice. The end gives a positive message. There is cartoon violence and (get this) a jump scare. A giant ghost appears out of nowhere in 2 levels, which can scare younger kids. The game is part of the famous Super Mario series. If allowed, it is possible that you can play with other people, a privacy concern.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTIE41 February 24, 2015

Classic Mario Sidescroller

This is very similar to 3D land except this is a sidescroller not a platformer, Yes the game is great. 3d is not as heavy as 3D land, but you can block the 3d mode ages 6 and under. Plus, this game has online features but if you don't want your kids using it you can block it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygmwbmw35 February 7, 2015

Awesome games!

Aw, Mario... This is my childhood, and my teenhood as well as my future adulthood. I remember when I was around 8 years old, I was obsessed with this game, and funny thing was... I loved the chain chomps mentioned in the games! It was weird, but I'm past that, but still love playing the games! Some (overprotective) parents think it's violent, but it's really not!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 21, 2014

Fun to play.

Great job, Nintendo. I loved playing this on my 3Ds. Awesome levels, beautiful colors, easy (and fun) to play, and I love the positive messages/role models.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2014

Very Fun Game

This installment in the New Super Mario Bros franchise is very fun, although it dosen't really have a great replay value and gets repetitive after completeing one game on it.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

the best E game ever

you half to love this game.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2014

LEARNING

Very easy Mario game is a disappointment in the series

If you are a veteran of Mario games, then this will be a easy game for you. Now the 2 bad things about this game are 1. Its very easy and 2. When you collect 100 coins, you get a 1 up, and this game has so many coins that i finished the game with about 500 lives. So if you never played a Mario game before, then this will be a good game, but if you are familiar with Mario games, then don't bother buying it.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2014

It's A Me-A Mario!

Ok peoples this my first unstupid post. Please do not think I was stupid I am 11 now so I don't make any more stupid posts. Sorry for my inconvenience. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is a very good game for the 3DS. It is appropriate for about ages 7 and over, and APPARENTLY adults think this game is yellow 10, but I don't understand that. It's an E-rated Mario game people! Come on! So to my point, kids and older will be okay to play this. I give it a 4star.
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014

LEARNING
Very good game but the Mario bros games are just all the same story.