All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros. U

Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 November 27, 2012

Best Wii U Game Ever!

Wow! A new Mario Adventure on the Wii U! Amazing!
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014

LEARNING
7/10 Good but Mario bros stories are all the same.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger November 3, 2013

A Great Game for Everyone

A definite must-have! This game is just great all around. Anyone who can hold a Wii remote can play it. It's easy, fun, and just plain entertaining.
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2013

fun

Mario succeds again with viberent colours, and smooth controls making this game succeed. The only violence is when mario stomps on gombas, and koopas.
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

BEST WII U GAME EVAH! A must buy!

This game is the only wii u game that is so much fun! This game has to last forevah!, there is little to moderate violence, there is a concern with the miiverse cuz you can put posts, and that is like Facebook! Any ways it's a great game, best game to start the wii u!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDigitalCherries February 17, 2014

Amazing

Very amazing game. Players go throughout the game with various levels and players. I would definitely recommend this game for anyone playing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybobland 456 August 12, 2013

wahoo!!! #mario

Five stars another amazing mario game.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2013

BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!!

New Super Mario Bros. U is a game I have wanted since Summer 2012. You can experience 4 Wii Remote Players and 1 GamePad player, or play the GamePad on Off-TV Play to free up the screen! If you are an expert like me, you probably completed the game the night you got it, by my overall goal is to collect 1,000,000 coins, just the way it played out it New Super Mario Bros. 2, but I don't have a Nintendo 3DS, so...yeah, buy it!
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2013

Yay!!

Awesome! It is a very fun and classic mario game! I play with my siblings so much!!! Mario saves Princess Peach and he has to fight bowser.
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2013

new super mario bros u

new super mario bros u is a good gamE best for learning plumbers have cartoonish deaths mario and princess peach have a kiss at the end of all mario games no l swearing plumbers fight bowser and his minions
Teen, 13 years old Written byCrackingCracker April 6, 2015

Good game!

I started this game when I was 5. It was the first wii u game I ever had. A few days later... I was just like OMG this game is getting awesome! Even it's appropriate of course but mild cartoon violence only. But it's not bad at all!
Teen, 13 years old Written byd1pent11111 February 19, 2015

Awesome game!

Super Mario Bros. U is a Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii U. It is overall easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Common mistakes, pressing A to jump, instead of 2.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2014

It's not New Super Mario Bros. 3 but we might as well call it that!

I don't have this game, but I've played it at my friends' house. It is a very fun game, just like New Super Mario Bros. 2. Well, it's easy to play and use, and is very fun for almost anyone. It's not New Super Mario Bros. 3, but we might as well call it that because they just called it U and not 3 because almost EVERYTHING ends with the letter U in the Wii U world.
Kid, 8 years old May 17, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written byharraseda October 6, 2013

Another Solid 2D Mario Game

Teen, 13 years old Written bykingjackster August 31, 2013

Pretty good game

I think that this game is fine for kids aged 5 and older, because there is some violence, but it's probably the most basic violence you can get. It's also a good game, and it can be really fun to play with your friends or family in the multiplayer mode. (Up to four people!) So overall I enjoyed this game and I think if you are about five years old, this will be just fine for you.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2013

Unhealthy obsession

This game is awesome! You'll be begging your parents to let you stay up later just so you can play this game! My overall goal?: Collect 1,000,000 coins! I only have about 960,596 coins to go!
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2013

Great!

This game is great! It combines great platforming with multiplayer fun. It's a must buy!
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2013

AWESOME GAME

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old January 26, 2013

male mario

great for kids around my age. voilence and privacy are seen